Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:17:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Forever Starts Today Chapter 12 & What the... Pictures!  (Read 23604 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 02:29:13 am »

Wow. Your writing is... I have no words. It's so full of raw emotion. Wow. It's very good.
I just have one nit-pick. *perfectionist* Could you put the speech on a new line every time someone talks? It gets confusing as to who's speaking when it's all joined together. Sorry. I'm an annoying grammar geek I know. You can call me that if you want. :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 02:24:10 am »

-Squirt-I will do that with chapters I am writing now. I have no enhusiam for redo a lot of chapters!

It doesn’t feel like Christmas. I’m still in my pajamas. I look at my clock. 10:00 am. I should be at the Bruce’s preparing for the party. I’m always that their party. My room is still dark. But my phone is meowing. I answer it. And to my shock I hear Mrs. Bruce. “Hey honey!” She says as if nothing has happened. I turn off my Aerosmith. “Hey.” I say uneasily. “Why aren’t you here?” She says. “I’m still invited?” I ask. “Of course, Honey no matter what your family, besides, that baby needs some fun. We also a surprise for you.” I smile, maybe this will work. “Okay, I’ll be right over.” I get out of bed and get dressed. My maternity jeans feel much better than my old ones. I don’t realize it until I’ve left that the shirt I’m wearing is David’s. I knock on the door. Rev. Kelly answers it. He looks a little shocked. “Hi.” I say “Mrs. Bruce asked me over.” Then he looks mad. “Janie!” He calls her. Mrs. Bruce walks in smiling. “Hello there Lilith, just in time for breakfast.” She guides me into the kitchen. David is sitting there. He is stunned to see me. “You two talk while I have a word with the reverend.” Mrs. Bruce says. “Hey.” I say as I sit down at the familiar table. “Hey yourself. Is that my shirt?” He smiles. “Yeah. I stole forever ago.” He and I sit in silence. Finally he says something. “Your…so beautiful.” I laugh. “I’m fat and I’m not wearing make-up.” He laughs. “Your shaking.” “My doctors took me off my meds.” I had been taking medication since I was 9. My dad always thought medicine could fix me. “Why?” David asked curiously. “Well, as you know the meds are extremely experimental. They just know putting more and more teens on them. And it’s never been tested on pregnant people. My dad said he didn’t want his grandchild screwed up before birth.” I didn’t say exactly what my dad said. He insulted David more in the sentence. The Reverend and his wife entered. He smiled at me. “She’s been cooking away.” David said. Soon the table was filled with sweet smelling foods. I wasn’t really hungry. But they kept putting more and more food on my plate. “That’s really enough.” I said after Rev. Kelly put a four sausage on my plate. “I’m not much of a meat eater.” The truth was I hadn’t been eating meat for a month. It just seemed so, disgusting. “Please.” Mrs. Bruce smiled. “For the baby.” I noticed on their fridge was the sonogram picture. I ate a little bit of it. “So, I read that pregnancy hormones are quite odd.” David asked. “Are you having mood swings, cravings, or weird dreams?” He was using his polite tone. “Yeah.” I answer. They all leaned in as if they were trying to hear better. “I’ve been moody. I’ve been craving soy sauce. And… no weird dreams.” I took a bite of eggs. “I like your deodorant.” I told David. Apparently he had been researching this. I realized I hadn’t really been researching it.
   Soon the party was underway. The whole time preparing they wouldn’t let me do much. I settle to make some punch. Guest started arriving. I thought about leaving, but Mrs. Bruce wouldn’t have it. David’s grandparent’s arrived. I had switch shirts, not thinking. This one was a maternity shirt. They noticed the baby bump right away. Poppy, his grandfather hugged me and notice the bump first. “What’s this.” He asked. I was about to lie when Mrs. Bruce said, “Poppy, Lilith and David are having a baby boy. What was the name you picked out? Daniel?” “Dylan.” I said. Grams hugged me crying. She said something in Irish. I hugged me again. Soon everyone knew. I couldn’t walk into a room without 10 people touch my stomach. The main topic on everyone’s lips was who was going to get to be in the delivery room with me and David. The party was almost over when everyone was herded into the living room. David and me in the middle. David turned to me and got on his knee. People squealed. They looked so happy. He said, “Lilith Gross, will you marry me?” I stopped breathing. I looked around the room. People said “Answer Him!” Then I said “Are you kidding me?” People looked at me they smiled, David got off his knee. I looked around the room again. “I’m so sorry everyone, but I can’t marry him.” I left. His whole family saw him crash and burn. But I just grabbed my coat. I sat on my front porch for a while. I heard the whole Bruce clan arguing. Some of his relatives came outside to smoke. They saw me. “You think your so damn cool.” A girl yelled at me. “David and you are having a baby. You created it in love!” She was lecturing me. That was the last thing I needed and I just snapped. “You don’t know anything about me!” I yelled back at her. “I never loved him, I never will. And the baby was created with the help of alcohol, not love. She started to walk over. “You’re luck that a guy like David even gives you the time of day! What’s wrong with him?” I rolled down my shirt to reveal the bruises around my neck. “He tried to kill me when I told him I was pregnant.” She girl stopped. But I didn’t. “David is not faithful to any of his girlfriends. And thanks to his anger, he the baby probably won’t live. So don’t think I’m the whore because I’m carrying Dylan. He’s slept with more girls then stars in the sky.” She was focused on my neck. The bruises were pretty bad. “Besides, he knows why I’m not marrying him. I’m surprised you don’t know by now. So next time you go to scold someone, think. Do you have all the facts? I think not.”  I when inside. I blasted some heavy metal. I crawled into bed. I wished I hadn’t left it in the first place.

One night several days later David was going out with some friends. I watched from my window. They laughed and joked. And there was a new girl with them. I took it to be Hannah. Long Black Hair and skinny. She and David where all over each other. Monica had gone to her father’s place in Chicago. I really didn’t have any other friends. I walked in the kitchen. Dad was asleep and drooling on the table. 10 beer cans lay around him. Angie and Meg were at her parent’s house. Me and Dad weren’t aloud to go. I looked in the fridge. It was empty. Just a few more beers and a thing of Swiss cheese that was older than I was. My stomach growled. I thought about asking the Bruce’s for something to eat but decided against quickly. I grabbed my dad’s wallet and left. I had to walk into town. It was quiet. But not peaceful. There was faint arguments, and crying. A little girl stood in the snow, all alone. She wasn’t wearing a coat. Felt bad for her. I wanted to help her, but I couldn’t. I just sighed and walked on. I went to the pizza place. It was crowded. I made my way in and sat at the counter. I order two slices and a soda. I heard people say my name and laugh. They giggled. I just ate. Kyle wasn’t there. I heard some one walk up behind me. “So, your pregnant?” they laughed. It was Donny Jakeson. “I thought you were smarted than that. But I must admit it a turn on.” I gave him the finger not bothering to turn around. “Mood swings, eh?” He said. “Donny, what have I ever done to you?” I asked. “You turned me down way back when.” He was talking about the middle school dance. “You still haven’t gotten over that?” I laughed. He was getting angry. “You turned me down in front of all my friends. That was mean.” He said. “So your plan is to get even by being mean back. Donny I was 12, you were still icky to me.” He grabbed me. “You don’t understand.” The whole place went quiet. “Donny what are you going to gain? I’ll press sexual harassment and assault charges on you. Then you’ve go to jail and you’ll never become a big time college football player. What do you think you’ll gain?” “Knowing that I’m still better than you!” He screamed. A waitress called the manger out from the back. “Yeah, have fun with that when your someone else bitch.” I kicked him between the legs. “Always forgetting to protect that.” I paid and left the police were just arriving. I walked towards the movie theater. Maybe a new movie is out.

kristi8589

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:31 pm »

WOOT WOOT! U GO GIRL!

I AM YOUR LORD AND MASTER FOAMY SQUIRREL!

(Check out my story: The tale of gerard way and the oranges)
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 10:14:52 pm »

Good job phish!

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 08:42:01 am »

OooooooooooooH . O _ 0

very, very good.
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 03:29:08 am »

~side note~ Story will appear whenever I have time. My sister had her baby. 2 infants and one big baby in the house do not make it easy for good writing.
My job is also keeping me busy soooooooooooooo.......
Here it is:

Now:
I still remember the phone call. Marie my sixteen year old little sister crying. I calmed her down. She was repeating
“I hate New York. I hate New York!” I figured one of the friends she made their ratted on her partying to dad. She finally told me what was wrong after fourteen minutes on the phone. “I’m pregnant.” She said as if she was telling me I had cancer. I dropped the phone. It clanked against the carpet in my office. I grabbed the puppy pillow that sits in the corner with the toy box and coloring table and screamed. Marie could hear this.
“Lilith, please, pick up the phone.” I picked the phone off the floor. It’s a miracle it’s lasted so long.
“I’m coming to see you.” I said as I hung up. I practically ran over the Langstons, who were coming in for 7:15 appointment. It was the only time that Mr. Langston could come.
“Hello Dr. Gross, where finally here as a family.” Mrs. Langston said a little to chipper. According to their daughter Kayla that meant she was drunk.
“Hello, Good-bye.” I said as I rushed passed them.
“Hey wait!” Kayla said as I power walked out of the hallway. Marsha, my receptionist and secretary tried to stop me as I head towards the door. “Hello? You have 3 more patients today. Where are you going?” She said with attitude. “Indiana. Send them home, no charges I’ll be back whenever.” I ran to my BMW and started driving. It occurred to me when I was about to enter Kentucky I should call my girlfriend Dot to tell her I’ll be out of town. It also occurred to me that I didn’t bring anything but what I was wearing and determination. Dot answered the phone with her usual “Yo?”
“Hey Dot, It’s me.”
“Oh, where the heck are you it’s 11 something.”
“I’m in Tennessee, now Kentucky.”
“Why? Oh don’t tell me you’re going there!” Last time I brought Dot to meet the folks they nearly shot us both for holding hands. We had an agreement not to go back.
“This time it’s different, it’s for Marie. Besides you’re not coming with me.”
“But I’ll be lonely!” Dot said in her playful tone.
“Buy an ant farm.” I joke.
“Okay. I’m going to get a tattoo do you think it should have two flowers or one?” She said very seriously.
“I think your going to chicken out. What kind of flowers?”
“I have no idea! I think maybe….”
She rattles on about the types of flowers she know. I think about how different we are. She’s a “cocktail waitress” aka stripper who’s only time on a college campus was frat parties. I’m a PhD with a doctor degree in psychology with successful practice making money hand over fist. But I’m not nearly good enough for her. She’s funny and playful, sometimes wild. She runs through the fountains at Centennial Olympic Park, dances in her underwear all over our apartment and will even answer the door like that. She doesn’t have much “Knowledge” but she has “Wisdom”. I’m all knowledge and no fun. I’ve learned to be this way and it’s hard to change back.
I’ve never told her about my past. She’s thinks my teen years were spent with Col. Gross in New York City. That’s partly true. A week after Dylan’s death I moved to New York to live with the Colonel. And Lived with him till I was 18 and then dad asked me back to Indiana, were I attend Indiana University were he taught. After a few years I was fed up of him and the town so I headed back to New York and went back to living with the Colonel and went to Yale and the Colonel paid for everything. It’s a family joke where the Colonel got his money. He spent his working years in the army and then retired. The army doesn’t pay nearly how much he had.
It’s 4:29am when I pull into the familiar driveway. “He” is there, probably just got in from working an extra shift at the police station.
“Hello Lilith! What the heck are you doing here?” He asks jokingly.
“Family emergency.” I say as I walk up the steps.
“Are you going to be here for a while? We can get caught up with each other’s lives!” He calls after me. I enter the door. The same dirty gray carpet. The same yellow walls. The same beer cans and chips all over the floor.
Some one screams “Who’s there? I’m calling the police!” I laugh and say
“It’s Lilith. Is no one going to greet me?” Dad’s on the couch, undisturbed by the yelling. A few lights click on. Meg, Lindy, Angie and Marie come out of their rooms. “What the heck are you doing here? At 4:30 in the morning?” Meg, always the rude one asks.
“I’m here for a visit. Can’t a girl come home at a strange hour?”
“Is she with you?” Angie asks.
“No, Dot didn’t come. Marie, come see my new car.”
Marie and I rush out the door before anyone can say anything. She begins to sob and I hold her. I tell her “Everything will be just fine. I’ll help you.” And I wonder if I can make it so.

Then
No good movies are out. Besides I’ve already seen them. I wander around town. I look at all the shop keepers taking down Christmas stuff. I head over to Paulie’s Music Shoppe or PMS as it’s commonly known. Paulie is always mad about something. Last time it was his car wasn’t as cool as Tony Chestnut’s, a local hotshot. But when I’m in there he’s always talking about how I should get over the “oldies”. I like Bob Dylan; he thinks that’s the “oldies”. Paulie’s probably about 46 and he’s talking about oldies.
“Hey.” I say as I enter.
“I don’t think I have any NEW oldies.” Paulie says sarcastically. I ignore him and head to the classical junk. But the baby book says it’s good for the baby.
“Whoa, what’s with the grandma music?”
“Just looking.” I don’t feel like talking.
The bell rings as some one enters the store.
“Daddy!” A teen girl squeals. She looks about 18, and has black hair. She looks like Paulie. Same homely features.
“Hannah Banana! How are you?” Paulie says happily. They hug, it’s and awkward hug. Like one a father should give his daughter.
“Daddy I’m engaged!” The girl holds out her boney left hand. Paulie gasps.
“Lilith, Come and see this ring! It’s HUGE!” Paulie motions towards me. I walk over.
Hannah Banana sees my face and goes pale. I look at the ring.
“I know that ring!” I mumble.
“Are you L…Lilith Gross?” Hannah stutters.
“Yeah, and that’s David’s grandmother’s ring.”
“David’s my fiancé.” She says defiantly.
“And my baby’s father.” I say as I pull back my jacket revealing my belly.
Paulie just stares at my belly. Hannah shows no emotion.
“I know. We’re going to raise it. You’re an unworthy mother.” She says coldly.
“Oh yeah, bitch? What gender is it?”
“Um…a…um…It doesn’t matter! I’ll be ten times the mother you could be!”
“You’ll never have my kid! He’s mine! You can’t have him! I’m caring him for nine months, nursing him, changing his diapers, and raising him all by myself! You don’t care about Dylan! He’s just a toy to you! Wait till you get pregnant…which you will. David will drop you like a rock! He’s a bastard!”
“No, your dumb baby is the Bastard!”
“I’m leaving!” I say as I leave. I run home with tear filled eyes. Mrs. Bruce is unloading groceries.
“Lilith are you alright?” She asks as I run by and she grabbed my arm.
“I just met some one name Hannah. She says that she and David are getting married and Taking Dylan from me!” I cry out in one big sob. Mrs. Bruce tries to hug me.
“No. Is it true?” I yell
“Yes.” Mrs. Bruce sighs. I run into my house.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 03:33:58 am by phishfood1301 » Logged

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 09:26:23 pm »

Good story so far

I cant wait to read the rest or see some pics

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 08:34:14 pm »

Oh wow. This story is...amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 09:13:04 am »

thanks everyone!

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 06:07:40 pm »

~mini update~

Now

Marie’s room was my room. She hasn’t changed it since I left. Probably hasn’t dusted either. Marie is sleeping. I’m wide awake on the floor. The sun is peeping out of the drapes. I grab some of Marie’s clothes and change into them. The pants fit fine but the shirt hangs on to me like a mid drift. I use some of Marie’s makeup. I look okay for staying up all night. I go to the basement and dig out some of my old sneakers. I decide I’m going for a run. I walk out the door. David is on his porch with a cup of coffee. He waves.
“Hey Lilith!” He calls to me.
“Hello David.” I say coldly.
“Hey can you come into the station to clear up some paperwork?” He asks as he approaches.
“Can it wait?”
“No. I’ve been sending letters to you for months. It needs to be cleared up now. Why didn’t you respond to letters?”
“You see, whenever you send me stuff I just throw it away. Saves time.”
“Come on, don’t make me beg.”
“Okay, whatever. I need to change, or grab a jacket.”
“Okay. Met me here in five minutes.”
“Sure.”
I run again to the basement and grab my Yale sweatshirt. It smells funny put that’s because it been sitting in the basement for years. I grab some of Lindy’s perfume that she sells for “Mary Kay” and spray it on the shirt and me.

“Okay, here’s the just of it.” David explaining to me. “What’s his name death was listed as a homicide, by some crazy nurse named Betty Walden. I need you to tell the truth and say it wasn’t.”
I laughed. “Sure. I’ll tell the truth.”
“Lil, I’m serious. I’ve been working desk for months because Nurse Betty named me as the murderer.”
I watch the town go by as we head towards the center. It hasn’t changed much, yet it has. I look for familiar faces. None. Zip. Zero. Nadda. He stops at a light.
“So, How’s um…what’s her name?” David asks making small talk. I don’t feel like talking to him.
“Great.” I grimace. “How’s Hannah?”
“Oh, Great. We’re thinking of adopting. Since you know…” He smiles.
“Is this the part were I’m supposed to feel guilty?” I ask mockingly.
“Actually, yeah. It’s your fault. If you hadn’t…”
I interrupt him, “Remember to watch your mouth. You’re asking me a favor which I owe you none.”
“You know Lilith,” He says as he pulls into the police station. “You’re a real bitch.”
“Thanks, you’re a murder.” I smirk. I walk into the police station. Same leaky roof, I notice as I walk in, just as I remember it.

Then:
“Typical Indiana winter.” Dad grumbles as we search for my snow boots in the closet. “You better not be late again.” He angry remarks when he hands me my boots.
“Yeah, yeah.” I say as I lace them up. I’ve decided I’m not pregnant, just abdominal challenged. That’s what I told my over-worked school counselor. He didn’t buy it.
 “Miss Gross that is not funny.” He scolds in his British accent that he’d picked up over the winter vacation.
“Neither is your accent, but who’s complaining?” I reply mockingly.
“Miss Gross I’d like you to consider your options…” He continues talking till I just get up and leave. I’m good a leaving, or should I say running away. Whenever things get too difficult I leave.

End of part one

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 08:24:09 pm »

Good upadte cant wait for more

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 08:49:09 pm »

---Lot has been going on in my live, example: Getting Married! I'm Now Dr. E Bruce*! and I'm now in NY, NY! My aunt got tired of My Grandfather's Penthouse, so who could refuse? (It's overlooking Central Park) Also quiting my job and becoming a stay at home mom to my lovely two daughters (one of who me and David adopted) and sister and her baby. Just some pictures:

* yes it's that David Bruce

Then:
My white t-shirt is not in fashion, everyone’s wearing neon ugly pieces of garbage.  My big, baggy t-shirt has more than served it’s time in my fashion jail. Little do I know my style will become big in the 90’s.  People didn’t seem to understand that I’m pregnant at first. I’ve gone from being a string bean to being a string bean with a beer belly and then the sluttly pregnant teen. The Classic’s teacher’s room is my safe haven. Mrs. Fox seems to be the only one who understands. She lets me play Bob Dylan.
I walk in and flop down on her bean bag in the “Lilith Corner”, a place where I keep my acoustic guitar and my snacks. She’s in a parent teacher conference. I turn on “I Shall Be Released”.
“Mr. and Mrs. Jones, we’re in luck! Lilith is just the person to help Annie.” Mrs. Fox says happily.
“But, she’s…” Mr. Jones says slowly and quietly as if I can’t hear. Mrs. Jones just snickers and says “Her?” Mrs. Fox is not put off by this.
“You just don’t know her. Lilith, how old are you and what grade are you in?” Mrs. Fox smiles.
“15 and I’m a junior, and don’t think I can’t hear you!” I say bitterly as I continue to sing “Any day now, any day now, I shall be released…”
“Lilith has a full-ride to the university. She’s The Classic’s League President she skipped two grades this semester…” Mrs. Fox keeps on talking about everything but the pregnancy. I notice there’s a small mousey girl with overly sized glasses. I smile at her. She looks down. Mrs. Fox asks me to show Annie around. I agree. Annie doesn’t talk much at first.
“So, where are you from?” I pry.
“Georgia.” She says with a thick southern accent. “Are you…Pregnant?”
“Yeah, five months. Do you like Bob Dylan?”
“I love him! I was trying to stop my self from singing along with you in the class room.” She gushes. “Wow, your tall.” She remarks.
“Yeah, I’m 5’12. How tall are you?”
“5’2. Can I ask that you not squish me?” She laughs at her own joke. She has a funny laugh. We walk around, I tell her which bathrooms to avoid and which one are the cleanest. As we turn the corner to the senior hall I’m attacked by the smell of Gamma Rays, I’ve decide that’s what is oozing off of this hallway, and of course Hannah and her friends, David is not there.
“Well look who it is.” Fake blond 1 says.
“Aww, she has friend.” Fake Blond 2 smirks.
“What are you doing here dweeb?” Hannah pounces.
“I’m in school?” I say sarcastically.
“I thought I told you to stay away from here or else!” Hannah sneers as she inhales a cigarette. I want one so badly. Annie looks down.
“It’s a free country; I can go where I want, when I want. And be careful what you say, you never know what will slip out of my mouth during court. I might accidentally mention that you threaten me and my baby’s life.” A crowd is forming, which just eggs Hannah on.
“Bitch, I will beat your ass if you…” Hannah threatens. But I cut her off mid sentence.
“If you still think I can’t kick your ass, your wrong.” My emotions never change.
“Lil! Hannah! Stop it!” David burst through the crowd. “Hey.” He says shyly to me as he rubs my belly.
“Excuse me!” Hannah says.
“Hannah, get this through your head! Lilith will always be part of my life! She’s carrying my freaking child! Got It?” He turns to me. “Lil I’m sorry.”
“Whatever. Tell your fiancé she is soo not welcome in the delivery room, but your still welcome.” I say sweetly. “By the way, are you coming to my Lamaze class after school? I kind of need a ride and seeing as you have the BandMobile.”
“Yeah, I’ll met you by the flagpole.” The bell rings. “Oh, got to go!” He hugs me and kisses Hannah. I find Annie and continue the tour.
“How do stand being talked to like that?” She asks amazed.
“You get used to it.” I sigh.
“What was it about anyway?”
“Hannah is David, my baby’s father, fiancé. She wants custody of Dylan.”
“Why? No offense.”
“I don’t know. David asked her to marry him two days after he proposed to me. I think she just can’t handle the fact that she is the rebound.”
“Why’d you turn him down? I know girls who would kill to marry their baby’s father!” Annie questions.
“I’m gay. Plain and simple. David and me got drunk, and had sex. I don’t remember any of it. Sex I mean.”
“Oh.” Annie looks down.

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 09:01:10 pm »

ahh shes so cute Cheesy!

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 06:20:40 am »

Thank you!
Her name is Norah. It was pure luck that I happen upon her. She was playing at the REC center near my new apartment, and I was lost...I spent 10 years living in New York City and I still get lost! Her mother was junkie, and had left her their while she went to get meth....A weeks and a ton of paperwork later I have another lost soul in my house. I have 6 people crammed into my apartment now... maybe more soon....hint! hint!

I didn't change Annie's name. She really was Annie Jones. (how many Ann Jones in the world are there? I met another down the street)
I've been so tempeted to enter my photo collection instead of sims pictures.. but... I can't. I can't open the final box of photos. I want to think Leo as a young, healthy.....oh! Next Chapter! Sorry!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:28:02 am by phishfood1301 » Logged

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2008, 01:12:29 pm »

I find now, I have a lot of time on my hands. So I will be update as soon as possible for the chapters... Also, I'm pregnant! I'm about 2 months and due sometime in May-June-ish area. The doctor was closed so I don't know. Thank god for pee-sticks. I'm about to tell the Bruces and my family so shh!

Now:
The Police station has a million pots around, hoping to catch the falling rain. My brown hair collects around my head, it so humid in there. People ask if I’m Italian all the time, for some strange reason my skin is darker that the rest of the family, I get it from Mimi. It just happen over night. I went to bed pale, and woke up tan. I look nothing like the rest of the pale town. Even the African Americans seem pale, I say because this town drains the life out of you.
   David shows me to a desk. He says he’ll be right back. I sit in his seat. I look at the photos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 photos of me and sometimes I’m with him. I look at a very familiar one. Dylan’s sonogram. I see one wedding photo of him and Hannah. I suddenly feel guilty. I’ve been so rude to him all these years, and he still keeps my photo on his desk. I look at one photo to another. Me and him, I must be 8 months pregnant and we’re sitting on top of the BandMobile, I’m playing the harmonica and he’s rubbing my belly. In another one we’re little kids and Mrs. Bruce is teaching us to make cookies, Harry’s even in this one. In the next one, I have a black eye and a broken arm. I remember when that was taken. Dad had beat me up, and the Bruce’s took care of me while dad went to his anger management classes. That was the one condition that the Bruce’s had when he did that sort of stuff. He get counseling, but it never seemed to work. I’m bawling now as I hold the last picture. Me, David and Dylan. He’s holding him. Dylan looks so tiny. I’m barely smiling. My hair looks like I was in a rave all night. I’m still in my hospital gown, David is in scrubs. I can see the bassinet behind us; it says “Baby Boy Bruce”.  A man walks over, and puts a hand on my shoulder.
“Ma’am are you all right?” He asks.
“No. I’ve been so cruel to my best friend and I don’t think I deserve his forgiveness.”
“Why don’t we go to a quiet place?”
“I have to wait for David.”
“Okay. By the way, I’m Captain Hardway.”
“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Lilith.” I turn and shake his hand.
“I know who are. Everybody does. Your all Det. Bruce talks about.”
“Oh.” I look up. The entire squad is looking at me. “Doesn’t he something better to talk about?” I joke. Just then David comes back with a pile of paperwork.
“Captain!” David says surprised.
“I’ve finally met the world famous Lilith. I think she has something to tell you.”
“Hey! I’m the therapist here.” I tease.
“Yeah. Um… here, we have to do some paperwork.”

Then:
The flagpole is a favorite meeting place. I stand in what feels like 3 feet of snow wait for David. The Flag is up even though it’s raggedy and old, I think it’s against the law but no one seems to mind. I hear the clomps of shoes in the snow and turn, but it’s only Leo.
“Hey!” I say happily.
“Uh...Hi.” Leo says. “Who are you waiting for?”
“David.” I smile.
“Oh. Lil…I owe you an apology. I was a real jerk about David, uh… strangling you. But he’s my best friend and so are you. Can we still be band mates?”
“I thought you didn’t want me in the band! How about we do something after my Lamaze class? You, me, David, and Monica.”
“I’d love to!” Monica walking into the conversation.
“Me too.” David said as he came up behind me. “So Leo, what do you say?”
“Okay.” He said sadly but we didn’t notice. If only we had noticed!
   David and me are the only teens in the Lamaze class. Everyone else is over 30 and staring at us. They all have been together since the birth of the class’s first children. They seem to have timed their pregnancies so they all are on either their second or third baby. The instructor insist that we do the get to know you game. Kathy’s a stay-at-home mom, so is Linda, Trudy, Abigail, Sally, Mary, and Hope. Tom is a…. “Benefactor” (Unemployed), Josh is a cop, Mike is janitor, Frank is the male nurse, Ed is a doctor, Steve is a mechanic, and Will is a lawyer. It’s our turn to introduce ourselves to the hostile room.
“I’m David; I’m a junior, and an eagle scout.” David looks at me with an “I’m only faking serious look”. “This is Lilith, my uh… take it away Lil.”
“Hi, I’m Lilith. I’m fifteen and a junior too; I have a full ride to the University. And I haven’t a cigarette in 4 months.” The room fills with the “tsks” of Ward and June Cleavers. Soon the class is doing breathing exercises, and me and David are lost.
“Okay, breathing Hee-hoo-hoo.” David tries to coach.
“What the hell was someone smoking when they thought of this and where can I get some?” I said a little too loud. The class looks over.
“Hormones.” David mouthed. All the fathers nodded. I slap his arm.
“Want to get out of here?” I ask quietly.
“Yes please!” He replies.
“David, what time is it?” I say loudly as so he can follow my lead.
“4:30, Oh no!”
“David, how many times are we going to forget your court date?”
“You should be the one to talk! You’ve got Druggie Club in 5 minutes!”
“Hey! It is Narcotics Anonymous! I’ve been clean for a month!” Soon the class was more than appalled. And we left “arguing”.
As soon as we reached the main hallway of the REC center we where laughing our heads off.
“Hey, look what closet it is.” I say pointing at the broom closet.
“Well I’ll be. It seems to be open.” David said as he picked the lock.
“Wow it’s handy to have an eagle scout around.” I teased. We sat down in the closet and looked around.
“Hey! My cap stick!” David said.
“Hey! My underwear. I was wonder where this went to!” I hand David the underwear. “Have something to remember me by!” I say romantically sarcastic.
“Wow! Now I have your virginity, your underwear, and your first born! Boy I’m lucky!”  
“You can also have my first kiss.” I say as I kiss him on the lips. Before we know it we’re making out. And then once again, we’re having sex in the broom closet of the REC center, only this time I’m not drunk. It was like finding the Holy Grail, or a third arm, something cool like that. We get dressed again, and walk out to see the whole Lamaze class outside of the door.
“What?” David says. “The woman likes sex!” He says as he grabs my hand and we leave. Some of the men pat him on the shoulder and give him and “Atta Boy!”
Tom says “Kathy, Why can’t you be like that?” She scoffs. It’s only halfway home that I remember that I’m suppose to be gay. We pull up to the driveway and Hannah is there. She looks pissed.  
“Where the hell have you been?” She pounces on David.
“Jeez, chill! I told you that I was going to Lilith’s Lamaze class, after all, I am the father!” He replies.
“Uh-huh. What’s in your pocket?” She asks bitterly.
“Napkins. I ate two dozen cookies or so, and there wasn’t a trash can.” I save.
“Speaking of which go get Ozzy.” David changes the subject.
“Who’s Ozzy?” Hannah asks.
“And you get Floyd. Meet me down here in five minutes.” I tell David.
“Who’s Ozzy and Floyd?” Hannah asks angrily.
“I’m gonna need your help.” David says.
“Dude, can’t carry more than 5 pounds doctor’s orders.”
“What the Heck are you two talking about?”
“Oh yeah, I’ll ask my dad.” We run to our houses leaving Hannah alone. I grab Ozzy, my acoustic guitar, and he begins to carry down Floyd, his drums. The Reverend follows behind him.
“Hello Hannah.” Rev. Kelly says coldly. He thinks that I should be the one wearing the ring.
“Hello…um…” Hannah trails off.
“Hello Rev. Kelly, Do you mind putting this in?” I asks as I come down my stoop.
“Lilith, what a pleasant surprise. David, you weren’t seriously letting her carry that!” The Reverend beams. “How was Lamaze?”
“Better than we expect. I learned a bunch of new breathing exercise that I will definitely use.” I wink at David, he blushes.
“My dad’s out of town next week, do you mind if I stay with you guys? I really miss church.” I smile. Just then Mrs. Bruce comes out.
“Lilith! I thought I heard your voice! When’s the next sonogram? Grams is wanting a copy! She’s the first of all her friends to be a great-grandmother and boy, does she brag!”
“Grams’ isn’t totally mad at me?”
“Oh heavens no!” The Rev. Kelly says, “We always wanted to have you in the family and now we finally have you!” He begins to talk like a zombie. “You are one of us now!” Hannah clears her throat. “And Hannah.” He adds bitterly. Mrs. Bruce suddenly look like a light went off in her head.
“Why don’t we throw an engagement and baby shower? For Hannah and Lilith.”
“I’m free until June then I start to get busy.” I smile as Reverend loads the final drum into the BandMobile.
“I guess.” Hannah says. I feel guilty, Hannah is the fiancé but I’m the focus of the attention.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: