Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:43:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Check Self Out for Adults  (Read 65141 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 07:54:13 pm »

Thanks this sounds cool.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 07:45:21 am »

Thanks, my romance sims will like this!
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 12:00:59 pm »

Well, to quote everyone else in the previous posts: Thanks!
KarenLee

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 12:07:57 am »

thanks so much Jase!
divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 02:13:54 am »

Great mod Jase! Thanks for all your efforts in this community Smiley

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
ract46

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 02:54:21 pm »

Thanks Jase, really appreciate your this.
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 09:50:49 pm »

Jase,

I hate to be sitting here typing this, but I'm afraid it doesn't seem to work... or at least it doesn't in MY game.

I don't THINK any of my other hacks have any effect on Mirrors, though I do have a HACKED Mirror made by Dr. Pixel which enables adults and elders to "Check Self Out", but that shouldn't cause disruptions with other mirrors in general... should it?

I'm running OfB, and downloaded the correct zip. Interestingly, the .package file inside it doesn't have "ofb" in its name, unlike the .zip... but I've DL'd both together and checked their "properties" for a comparison, just to satisfy curiosity and ensure that it's not a simple case of the wrong file(s) accidently uploaded in the wrong .zip(s).

Not saying that to be rude, you understand, it's just these things occasionally happen, so it's best to eliminate the doubt.

Anyway, having checked THAT, and determined that it's not a simple case of files mixed up, I don't know why but it isn't working for me. Sad
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 10:48:54 pm »

I don't THINK any of my other hacks have any effect on Mirrors, though I do have a HACKED Mirror made by Dr. Pixel which enables adults and elders to "Check Self Out", but that shouldn't cause disruptions with other mirrors in general... should it?

I have no idea where to get Dr. Pixel's hacked mirror.  It is plenty simple enough to test, however.  Just remove his hacked mirror mod and see what happens.

I'm running OfB, and downloaded the correct zip. Interestingly, the .package file inside it doesn't have "ofb" in its name, unlike the .zip... but I've DL'd both together and checked their "properties" for a comparison, just to satisfy curiosity and ensure that it's not a simple case of the wrong file(s) accidently uploaded in the wrong .zip(s).

The .package file names are the same but they are indeed quite different.

Is anyone else having a problem with this in OFB?  If so, I'll just pull it as I have no real interest in supporting this mod and no means of testing it here as I do not run with OFB.  I know this works just peachy in NL (and earlier).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 11:07:21 pm by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 11:33:19 pm »

This is working fine in my game.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Nec

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:30 am »

Works great in my game, too. All my adults and young adults check themselves out all the time. I have all 3 expansions.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 10:20:17 am »

Not sure what to tell you, Thraxwhirl.  It seems to be working for other people.  I imagine you have a mod conflict somewhere.  Perhaps the hacked mirror is not as innocuous as first thought?  Any mod which overrides the menus for the stock mirrors is going to conflict with this.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Jaedle

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 04:55:08 am »

I can't actually use this mod because it would conflict with something else I am testing, but I wanted to thank you anyway because I am just so impressed you wrote it based on a single request. That's...completely awesome of you.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 09:02:00 pm »

One of my men sims is very vain, this is all he needs. LOL! Thanks.

Your pomona is very extinct
lazyb
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 12:44:23 pm »

Thanks for this, aww vanity!
amythestfenix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 09:29:52 am »

Quote from: Jaedle
I wanted to thank you anyway because I am just so impressed you wrote it based on a single request. That's...completely awesome of you.

This is a really helpful mod for movie-making and photos and I agree with Jaedle- it was great of you to make it so quickly, just because someone asked!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: