Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:58:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another "HELP ME Freetime issues!" Thread  (Read 2282 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
andlovesaidno13

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:59:23 am »

I've got like 3 problems that I can't seem to fix. :smt120

1) Sometimes when My sims are talking or doing something they get reset, like they just stop get moved and are just standing there.

2) Every time they go to cook a meal they start, cook it and then just get reset and the meal disappears.

3) Again with the resetting, when they are using the sewing machine, after making one potholder, which is then placed in their inventory, they again get reset, but the chair is still "being used" so every time I want them to make another potholder I have to "moveobjects on" to delete the chair and get a new one.

I took out Inteen and Insim so I'm not sure what else to do. Since it's acting the same way without Insim anyway I might just put it back in.

*Anyone have any ideas?Huh?* THANKS :smile:

::smilieiforgetwhi::Lets leave this place and say that we escaped
We'll say that there's no difference between right and wrong tonight
We'll leave no trace of plans that we have made
So they can't find us and take what is ours
::smilieiforgetwhi::
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 01:39:40 pm »

Do you have any other hacks besides those two?  Try taking them out and see what happens.  It's always important to move out ALL hacks first to see if the problem is easily solved.  Then you can go about gradually adding them back in a few at a time to see which one(s) might be causing the problem.  :angel:

BAMfanatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 01:43:55 pm »

1) Sometimes when My sims are talking or doing something they get reset, like they just stop get moved and are just standing there

I'm having the same problem.

Want to be special?  Be a BAM fan!

http://www.bamforbeginners.com
andlovesaidno13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »

Well I removed ALL of my downloads. Disabling it was not enough. Everything worked as it should.

I'm curious now to fix some BV problems I was having. My sims couldn't Hula or Slap Dance and the Medicine Man or Witch Doctor, whatever he is, couldn't give my sims the voodoo doll (Mr Mickles, fun name lol).

So now I'll spend a couple of hours most likely hunting down the culprit. Wish me luck lol!

:worship:Thanks for the suggestion.

:toothy10:

::smilieiforgetwhi::Lets leave this place and say that we escaped
We'll say that there's no difference between right and wrong tonight
We'll leave no trace of plans that we have made
So they can't find us and take what is ours
::smilieiforgetwhi::
dorkapalooza

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:20:16 pm »

Same problems here, I dont want to remove everything!  Argh!  We dont have an idea yet what was causing it to reset our interractions?  I removed carious hacks careers etc...  I guess I may have to remove all then huh?

Remember the famous words of Jedi Master Dennis the Menace... "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.":swst: [/COLOR]

Have A Great Day-  Sara  [/FONT]
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 05:21:04 pm »

Many mods needed update to work with FT, look around for updates and if the creator did not post anything about weither it is or not FT compatible, you should take those mods out.
moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 09:17:54 am »

I know! Do you have Numenor's No zzz hack? If you do, uninstall it. Also, you can find the updated version on Modthesims2.com:D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: