Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:53:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InSIM with Freetime - Contest issues  (Read 2709 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:38:11 pm »

Hiya all!

Since I'm not too fabulous at thinking my actions trough, I've installed Freetime, while I really need the InSIMenator to be able to do my round for a contest I'm in.
Is there a chance to totally screw my game by using the OBJ-version to take my pics and then exit without saving? Or will I be relatively safe if I do that, and immediately kick out InSIM afterwards?
Because I don't want to drop because of a new EP, but I don't want to blow up my sims either.
So yeah, just wondering if any of the experts here knows. Smiley

Thanks in advance for any answers provided!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

PrincessIsabelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 05:46:49 pm »

I use my insim for the last ep and it works just fine for me so you shouldn't have a issue with leaving it there

Visita il mio nuovo sito
My Sims 2 Site ancora in costruzione.
Sono un ginnasta e il mio ginnasta preferito è Sandra Izbasa dalla Romania
Preferisco le palestre delle squadre rumene e italiane
Miss Italy Coming April 25, 2008, PrincessIsabelle
agentelrond

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:03:56 pm »

i dont have a problem with it at the moment although i am going to remove all my CC then start again with it
as i want different things in it now that and something i have downloaded is screwing up my game but i dont know what
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:58:31 am »

I use the OBJ version with FT and it works (I'm normally using the SIM version, but I don't want to try it with FT since I've had issues with it deleting sims before - in the PETS version, I think). I miss some things, but hopefully it's not long to wait for the update. I'm saving my games, and no problems yet, though remember to remove the INSIM objects before saving - just in case.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 12:20:28 pm »

I've been playing and saving normally, and no problems with Insim or useing and leaving the Insim objects on lot, either. You should be perfectly fine, Ilse.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 08:56:27 pm »

It works fine in my game

I used to be Nyxie
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 09:13:46 pm »

So far there is the aspiration adjuster and reproductive adjuster that you should not use since it can cause issues.

Make sure to use the object version of the Insim since with the Dest or Sim version, the option to hunt bugs do not appear.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 03:09:40 am »

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Smiley
I managed to finish my round, and until I really need InSIM again for another round I'll leave it out again, just to be on the safe side.
Thanks again!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: