Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:32:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: baby relationship problem  (Read 1280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:46:01 pm »

I don't know if this is a BV ? or not - but I have BV installed so I thought I would put it here.   2 of my adult sims, who live in different houses and are not married, had a baby.  The mother lives with the baby and they have the normal family relationship flag mother/son.  The father lives in a different house and he has NO family relationship with the baby at all - just a memory of having had him.  Is this right?  If a teen child lives somewhere else they still have the family relationship with the parent.  If a child goes off to college they still have the family relationship flags with their parents.  So what went wrong?  I'll use the insimenator relationship mod to fix the problem if I have to - but if anyone has any other ideas I would be very grateful.  I didn't want to have the sims marry, but if they marry will the baby then be both of theirs rather then just hers?  If I then break the married couple up would the son be a son to both parents or just to the mother?  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Please give me some advise.
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 08:22:58 pm »

Use the SimPe, and check (v) the family relation with the father.
isabellafiona
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:25:07 am »

If the father had no interaction with the baby then he will not show up in his relationships until he meets him and interacts with him.  I've noticed this several times and I just invited the father over and had the toddler ask for attention from his/her daddy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: