Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:59:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im gettin the floating head of doom...  (Read 1975 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:42:27 pm »

ok so, i got Freetime the night it came out (i was in wal-mart *joy*) and i created a family, yes.

but one sim in my family, everytime he takes a shower, his body disappears and all thats left is a floating head, his jewlery and his off colored junk (becuz i can't seem to get to the options to change it to match his skintone)

but ive notice, its only when he takes a shower/naked. his body shows up fine when his in his underwear and clothing. but when it comes to bein naked his just a floating head and peen. how do i fix this?

and if i have to, how do i change skin tones in SimsPE? i know there was a topic on it but i can't seem to find it

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 02:12:00 pm »

U are missing a mesh, u need the mesh for your sims body to show in the shower. this happen to me last year. well for me, I don't play bodybuilder.
get the mesh for them to show up

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:11:33 pm »

Some of the skintones aren't showerproof and that happens. If it's one of Beos's or Marvine's they've updated all the skins they made with showerproof skins.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:01:12 pm »

Princess - the famous Crammyboy mod of which you speak ceases to perform as expected for most folks after the install of FT, not sure why this happens -- I recommend you address this issue to those adult forums where you found the famous mod, not PG-13 general population forums.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:21:01 pm »

Now how did you figure out what she was talking about from that? lol I just got floating head and no body.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 08:41:39 pm »

:lol: "his off colored junk " was a dead give away

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 09:53:39 pm »

Oh sheesh. I don't use the anatomically correct skins, so that part skipped right over my head. I was stuck on jewelry. Never mind I'm going away now...Wink
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 09:57:12 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

-Luciano de Crescenzo
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 10:30:51 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;1177751
Princess - the famous Crammyboy mod of which you speak ceases to perform as expected for most folks after the install of FT, not sure why this happens -- I recommend you address this issue to those adult forums where you found the famous mod, not PG-13 general population forums.

oh no no! i wasn't saying i was having problems with his 'stuff' i ment that it was the only thing floating alone with his head. i think the problem is solved now, when i deleted my download folder before installing FT (because i had wayyy to much CC) i must've forgotten to put the body builder mesh back in. but im not sure, i havn't tired the game.

<3 thanks for all yers help! if this doesn't work then i guess i'll try to change his skintone via SimsPE

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: