Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:25:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck on Finding Urns  (Read 4090 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2008, 01:17:56 am »

I am playing Dave's Story in Castaways and I ams tuck finding the urns. I have seen the ghosts but no urns. I exited without saving but the stupid game saved and now I can't find the urns or close the box thing that the ghosts came out of. I don't want to restart the story or chapter(How do I that?). Can someone please help? Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:15:18 am by scalad » Logged

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
shellyk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 06:16:09 am »

This is what I did it might help, it might not.  I just went around opening all the boxes and as I did I found the urns along the way, I think that one was in a box (the first one I found) and then all the other were just on the floor.  The last one was by the visble ghost and it only showed up after I had listened to the ghost (and had all the other urns).

Hope this helps :angel:

ShellyKScotland----------------------
"Girl's kick ass, says so on the T-Shirt":rabbit:
Prince Tim

The Evil Prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 06:21:54 pm »

Ya might want to try http://www.ladymoiraine.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Castaways&op=modload&name=gallery_HoT&file=index&include=view_album.php Lady M has a walkthrough tutorial for Castaways

Tim
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 03:18:13 pm »

As you open the basket you'll see three ghosts. In place of those ghosts they leave an Urn, I didn't see mine till I had opened all the baskets. Then I went back around and picked up the three urns. Then you just place them on the temple that has three short column's and you'll get the message to go back to the Chief's basket. The drums will be there then. Oh and PS once you finish the story and start playing in free mode, almost all the cheats for the Sims also work in freemode. Plus a lot of the CC. I just did Kaching to get my Sims a stove for in the house. Not the nicest, but I'm tired of them starving when it rains because they can't light the fire.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:21:14 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 07:05:00 am »

I ended up reinstalling the game and used the female character and I seemed to have fixed the problem. I also completed the game. Just one question, how do I play the other character without reinstalling the game? Thanks!

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 08:38:20 pm »

I haven't tried that. I didn't play either of the stories that came with the game. I made my own sim for the story part. Here's the official site for Sims stories, you could probably find a lot of information over there. Why it's on Yahoo I don't know, but that's where EA put it.
http://sims.yahoo.com/downloads

PS I wouldn't re-install it, I believe you can reset the neighborhoods the same as you can in Sims2. I'm firing it up now to try a different story.

Ok here is how you switch the profile to the other story or a new player. Click on shipwrecked and single, then see at the top on the right side right next to where it says sims castaways stories. It says default player, yours might say something else if you named it. There is a little head and right under it you click. Then you get a list, just click on the first name on there. Mine says default player/then click on the +/add a player profile. Give it a name to save as, then it will let you switch between stories or add your own sim for the story.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 09:00:47 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: