Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:35:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can it be .... ?  (Read 4756 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
abaris

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2008, 05:12:58 pm »

I created a guy who's most shy and most nice according to his stats. And now, all over sudden, he's going berserk and tries to beat up each and every Sim in the flat. He never liked them very much, cause they're slobs and he's finicky, but it certainly seems as if he's going on a rampage and if guns were allowed in this game, I think I would witness a major family drama.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 06:00:10 pm »

I have the exact opposite problem. I wanted to try to make a mean Sim. A real tough chick. I put her ingame and she laughed, chatted with everyone and was probably one of the more pleasant Sims I've created. Ironically enough she's one of my favorites now. Heh.

What is this sim's aspiration?

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 09:25:12 pm »

I've noticed this kind of thing myself. Sims with two or less on outgoing are going round chatting and telling jokes to everybody, mean sims are chatting to folk and wanting to make friends - one sim I'm getting sick of mentioning has wants to win fights with other certain sims, yet goes around hugging everyone (or trying to).

FYI: The mean sims in my custom hood are romance, and one's family I think. I left Strangetown's notorious general as friendship, so that at least would figure if not for the shy sims - they're children, so aspiration seems to not have any bearing. Very, very strange! :oogle:

No requests please
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 04:17:01 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1168262
What is this sim's aspiration?

Quite harmless. It's education and his lifetime want is to max out 7 skills.
Thrior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 05:50:15 am »

That's a bit strange but I do have noticed how their personality points don't work in a way we except them to. My hood is full of totally mean sims but they almost never start a fight with anyone but when some unfortunate soul (who have more nice points than them O_o) comes and does something negative, they won't leave that sim alone.
And then this one totally shy sim is like one of the most outgoing sims ever. She's especially fond of my avatar sim and always tells him countless dirty jokes in a row. Pretty ridiculous because shy sims can't stand dirty jokes themselves XD.

abaris

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 09:52:28 am »

I kicked him out. If I didn't keep him constantly occupied, he was slapping and attacking everyone in the household on his own accord. Also, the other Sims wanted to turn him into a zombie or feed him to a plant.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 01:09:58 pm »

i guess i'll have to try your stats to get a mean sim lol cause the ones that are supposed to be mean are always nice makes no sense to me either but i haven't tried making one extra nice yet thanks for the stats abaris try making a mean one next time to get the nice one lol seems to work out that way for me

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 02:15:11 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s;1170453
i guess i'll have to try your stats to get a mean sim lol cause the ones that are supposed to be mean are always nice makes no sense to me either but i haven't tried making one extra nice yet thanks for the stats abaris try making a mean one next time to get the nice one lol seems to work out that way for me

I always have mean and sloppy ones and one particular nice and finicky one. Someone has to look after the household after all. Do the cleaning and cooking and things like that.

Might be, that I have given him too much dislike for the others through the turn ons and turn offs.

But you're right. The mean ones are usually rather nice apart from the belching and farting (which is rather the slob coming through).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 02:17:31 pm by abaris » Logged
BringMeSugar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 11:27:47 pm »

I just got quads from Dina and Mortimer and they grew into kids--I noticed that one of the nicer boys (6 nice points, I think) started being really mean to one of his sisters, and then they started attacking each other all the time. I'm not sure, but I think Avery (the supposedly "nice" boy) kept instigating the fights, poking his sister and such. What a little jerk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: