Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:48:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BV or FT?  (Read 3063 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ang41187

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2008, 06:57:57 pm »

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, and if it's not I'm sorry. I'm in a bit of a predicament. Tomorrow I'll be going out to get either BV or FT, and I can't decide which one to get. I'm trying to convince my fiance to let me get both (we're trying to save money right now though, so I doubt it will work) but if I can't I have no clue which one I want to get. Any suggestions would be helpful.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 03:24:49 am by Ang41187 » Logged
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 07:16:38 pm »

I'd go with Freetime and if he lets you buy BV use it for a dartboard. lol I'm just not a big fan of BV. Only thing BV does I really like is it allows you swim in the ocean, and walk to lots. I have to this day not been able except one time to get a family of sims to be able to do things together as a family, and that was one thing on their whole vacation. Several times I've had to cut my vacations short because they'll go on a tour and come back all in the red. So I don't even bother with tours now. Can't buy anything on vacation lots to help them. Etc.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:17:08 am »

Walking to lots is also included in FT, so is the jewelry. I'd go with FT if I'd have to choose, because it adds way more game playwise and two of BV's best features are included in it.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:05:22 pm »

go with FT. it has got so much more than BV in it. (I love the new baby/toddler stuff, the violin, the new hobbies and pretty much everything else Cheesy)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
char5263

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 05:06:23 pm »

FT it's fun
Ang41187

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 05:08:38 pm »

Freetime it is then! (I was leaning more towards that anyway) Thanks everyone! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: