Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:39:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Free Time EP major bug fix mod out!  (Read 8744 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 08:43:42 am »

DON'T download that patch unless you fancy having the updated version of SecuROM on your machine - you know, the 3 install limit one?

Patch 1 doesn't fix the critical aspirations bug either, I've found. Patch 2 does I think, but see above.

No requests please
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 07:43:02 pm »

Quote from: coolz;1274743
I have never patched any of my Sims 2 games..
They all work perfectly.
Even Freetime works flawlessly.. True i had to restart it a couple times before my custom content showed up, But all my content even the animation ones work just like they should..

Maybe the next time you install the Sims 2 games try it without any patches and see if it works like it does for me...

Really Coolz? Smiley
Try to woohoo in cars Wink

btw, the 3rd and hopefully the last patch came out a while back.
Almost all bugs fixed, except woohoo in cars lol Cheesy
But this patch did fix my cd rom issue's finally!!!

No longer active
kyd20

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 08:36:46 am »

ever since i download ft patch2 i cannot update my vista. it always say windows modules installer stopped.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 08:45:31 am »

I don't really know. I've not downloaded the patch because I hear nothing but bad things about it. Maybe try to copy your entire EA folder and sub-folders and uninstall the game, then re-istall it and restore the copied folders in place of the ones the game creates first time it runs, and don't download the patch. This may or may not work depending on where the patch makes it's changes. I have the game on both XP and VISTA, and will take your messages as additional warnings to avoid the patch. Good luck!
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 08:47:27 am »

Also, if the patch is creating problems for windows, it may be the securom software itself that is the problem.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: