Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:28:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mrs. Lovett's Apron Dress  (Read 5335 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:57:20 am »

After many minutes of staring at and searching for screencaps, and then different shades of pink, I've attempted the dress that is seen on Mrs. Lovett (Helena Bonham Carter) for about five seconds during the song "By the Sea" in Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Due to limited information (and, for me, patience with myself), the dress is not exact. I did find a sketch that Colleen Atwood (the costume designer) did for this dress, and it helped a lot.

The mesh is by Shannara and can be found at Sapphire Sims 2 (yes, this is a direct link to the mesh).

The final scene dress is complete, and will uploaded sometime later (yes, I beleive I shall torture you all with anticipation forl a bit longer). But I am asking that people stop PMing me to upload it. (When people do PM me this way, I usually put the reply off till later, and then I forget about it because I have the memory of a goldfish *once around the bowl*)

So, Enjoy! Cheesy

* lovettapron.rar (673.2 KB - downloaded 289 times.)

* lovettapron.JPG (34.39 KB, 521x653 - viewed 1301 times.)

* lovettapron3.jpg (18.53 KB, 209x480 - viewed 1097 times.)

Open up your eyes
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 03:20:09 pm »

Excellent!!! This collection rocks. And this dress is no exception. Beautiful dres. Great job, and thank you. Thank you very much.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 12:11:20 am »

You've been really working hard on this collection. Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
charlotterewind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 12:39:32 am »

ah so cute ^^,
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 12:06:30 pm »

Oh wow! This is just lovely!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

horridhalloween

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 09:06:16 pm »

Ah thank you so very much!  ^^  It's beautiful, it's so funny to think you have now completed every dress Mrs. Lovett wore... wow you did =o.  And they're all fantastic ^^  You're one of my favourite custom content creators, cause i mean.. Mrs. Lovett of course doesn't just stick with one outfit, she has many, and you finished em all =D  
I must ask you, where are you finding the sketches for Mrs. Lovett's dresses?  I have been drawing her alot lately, and I';ve been searching all over for this artists' sketches, and I can't find them anywhere xD.
and I must say I am overally excited for the Final dress!  Both for my Sweeney Todd movies, and so that I can have an overall look on what it looks like-thanks to you when it comes to drawing I have been able to visualize the entire dresses when it comes to sketching Mrs. Lovett, so it comes of great help.  So thank you, very much.  And I'm super excited for the Final dress ^^
ShadowTerra13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 09:28:25 pm »

Quote from: horridhalloween;1334891
Ah thank you so very much!  ^^  It's beautiful, it's so funny to think you have now completed every dress Mrs. Lovett wore... wow you did =o.  And they're all fantastic ^^  You're one of my favourite custom content creators, cause i mean.. Mrs. Lovett of course doesn't just stick with one outfit, she has many, and you finished em all =D  
I must ask you, where are you finding the sketches for Mrs. Lovett's dresses?  I have been drawing her alot lately, and I';ve been searching all over for this artists' sketches, and I can't find them anywhere xD.
and I must say I am overally excited for the Final dress!  Both for my Sweeney Todd movies, and so that I can have an overall look on what it looks like-thanks to you when it comes to drawing I have been able to visualize the entire dresses when it comes to sketching Mrs. Lovett, so it comes of great help.  So thank you, very much.  And I'm super excited for the Final dress ^^

awe, thanks! Smiley
And here is a link to the fabulous site: http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/costumersguide/Sweeney%20Todd/threadheads/

Open up your eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: