Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:17:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! My sim's paint to the right! Resolved  (Read 1548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RBWpg

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2008, 06:40:18 pm »

I have a problem and I am not sure how to fix it. When I take a picture of something for my sim to paint. It paint's whatever is showing to the right of the  target window. does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might fix this?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 12:00:34 am by RBWpg » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:11:43 pm »

Are you using a custom camera mod?  Maybe it is caused by it.

Just a guess here.
RBWpg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 06:31:24 pm »

I recently downloaded a modeling hack but this problem has been going on as far back as I can remember. I think I may have inadvertently adjusted the camera's angle in game somehow but I can't seem to figure out how to undo it. My in game pictures are fine, it just happens when I try to select a subject for my sim to paint! You get the target box in the middle of the screen but it paints whatever is to the right of the target area.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:35 am »

hmm... is it possible for you to post a picture of the target window showing (a printscreen button picture), and the actual painting when it's finished? then it's easier to see what's wrong.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
RBWpg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:58:18 pm »

Well color me :goofy: . I was in the process of trying to make pictures to show the problem and suddenly thing's are working! :blob5: I had just earlier this evening installed some older patches I had found on the net. The newest patch did not work at all.

This is the first game I have tried playing on computer, started 0n PS2 but got frustrated by single level housing, and all this custom content is overwhelming. Never even thought that my game might need fixing.

My thanks to all that responded and racked their brains over this :scratch: for me. Eventually I will get a handle on how all this works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: