Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:10:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goth Family Strife (pt 2)  (Read 3380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:02:14 pm »

*Click here if you missed part one*

Belladonna knew she'd have to get on her grandmother's goodside before she let the family know what she was planning.  Her cousin Mortimer's birthday was the perfect chance...

... and it worked like a charm!

Victor had his doubts about his niece's intentions...

After the party she stuck around, with the intention of chatting 'innocently' with her family... but Cassandra and Arthur got right into the heavy topics.

"I hear you take after your mother with your varied... loves."

Arthur asked "Have you thought about settling down... maybe with the father, whoever he is?  You do love the father, right?"  Belladonna recoiled in disgust and refused to answer the question.

Luckily for her, Arthur's next question "So I guess you'll be getting a job to support yourself and the child?" swung Cassandra back into supportive mode.

"Are you kidding, dear?" asked Cassandra "Don't you know Goths needn't work for a living?"  Arthur, having come into the family's privilege by marriage, could only shrug.

"Either way," said Athur, really putting his foot in it this time "It seems you're in hot soup!"  Belladonna was so rankled that she almost stormed out, but she knew her chances were better if she waited and tried to work on Cassandra a bit more.

"I see a lot of uncertainty in the future of this child, and you know I've always had a sense about these things. My name is Cassandra, after all."

"Grandmother, do you really think anyone can sense the future?"  Cassandra clearly does think so.

"Arthur, does she believe in aliens too?" asked Belladonna.  Arthur smiled and answered "Yes, dear, she does."

"At any rate... I have enough money to live my life the way I want."

"Well... it's not like you have bags of money... and with the baby coming..."

The mention of money set Victor off and all but confirmed his suspicions about his niece's motives and he stormed over to confront her.  "I knew you'd mention money.  That's why you're here isn't it? You already have your trust fund and you're not getting an extra handout from the family just because you're having a baby!"

Belladonna laughed it off "Uncle Vic! I'm not here about money! Can't I just talk to Grandmother and Arthur?"

Victor didn't buy it and yelled "I don't know what kind of games you're playing, but I know you're up to something! You're just like your mother, I know it!"

"... and you're stressing your grandmother and Arthur out! You know they're not in the best health at their age!"

...to be continued in the next installment...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:59:06 pm »

just a note: if you're posting parts or chapters of a story, please post them in the same thread, and not part by part in different threads. it's easier to read, and the modders (and the rest of us) won't threat with deleting or something... it's ok if it's two different stories, though.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Damage Inc356

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:46:59 pm »

Ah... didn't know that.  Thanks.
llamalover82

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 07:10:04 pm »

pretty good! I like how you took advantage of what the sims autonomously said... or did you have a cheat? hmm... *ponders asking about where such a cheat could be found...*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: