Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:56:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Missing  (Read 4251 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2008, 04:07:10 pm »

The Missing

Short preview:
  "Caroline is missing!" Everyone was searching once they heard the last letter in the sentence. Even news reporters were everywhere trying to get the deep scoop. "Weeks have passed, and no sign on the missing Caroline Adams." Caroline is missing.

Stay tuned for more!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 02:20:49 pm »

This looks good so far.
I'd like to see more though before passing a final judgement.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 03:31:17 pm »

I was sitting there. I was drawing a picture of my mom. I was only a toddler when she went missing. I am Carly Adams. Daughter to Caroline Adams. We, I mean dad and I, are living in Veronaville. But I am not liking the place. Yesterday I was raped by a goth boy at my school. I was beaten up by Macio Andrews. I was locked inside of the school for 4 hours. Everybody hates me. But then again, I am Carly Adams. They are blaming us for the crime. But what makes me the most uncomfortable about this place is, well, wherever I go, something bad happens. Yesterday I was walking in the ally, and a bomb went off. I am not liking the way my days are going, but I think I am my mother's kidnapper's target. I'm next.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:11 pm »

I like it so far. More asap!

Sims Addict
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 05:01:16 pm »

I was sitting down in my classroom drawing myself.
"Hey, Carly,where's your mum in the picture? Oh, wait,your mum is missing, oh well!" Xavior was the class bully. When he looked down at my notebook, he ripped my picture out and crumbled it into to pieces. I turned back to the picture of my mom and cried.

I grabbed the picture of her that I took from her room the day she disappeared.
   My mom and I were arguing the night before she went missing. It was my birthday and I was turning 6. I knew better. I threw my book at her and she cried. My dad divoursed her the day before my birthday. I fell asleep in my bed hearing my mom in the living crying herself asleep. The next morning I looked everywhere for her, but she was just, well, gone.
   I wish I never argued with her. It is all my fault. I was crying, too. And now I am crying.
    I went to my locker after school and walked outside. Then 4 boys came and blocked all the ways I could escape. Xavior was in front of me, the rest of his buddies surrounding me. "Well, well, well, look what we have here. Poor Carly. Ha! Nobody can come get ya know huh! I bet you $10 your mom is not going to show up anytime soon!" He started towards me with his fist. All of his buddies closing in the circle untill I could smell Xavior's breathing on me. Before they could be stopped, I felt pain, then blackness.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 05:05:44 pm »

Short note: The Missing is a story series, so be looking for
The Missing: Veronica Jones.
Coming soon to inSIMenator!

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 06:47:29 pm »

Nice I have a very same window in my story

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 04:42:48 pm »

Note:To celebrate me comeback, I will do a big update:)

I suddenly woke up in the nurse's office.I looked around. I saw my dad. Just across from him was my boyfriend, Blake. Then right next to me was Alicia, my best friend.I blinked a few times to get used to what I was looking at.
"Um, Carly, Xavior and his friends were sent to the principals, and a 3 day ban off school grounds."Tears swelled up in my eyes. I was happy and sad at the same time. Sad that my mother was missing, and I was here,hurt in the nurse's office. I was happy though that Xavior was banned off school grounds for 3 days.
         I was in my father's truck. Staring into blankness. The moon was shining. Tears were long gone. But I could feel where they dried up. I rolled down the window, and I could feel the coldness brush my face. It felt so good. I wonder where my mother could be at the moment. Is she cold? Is she okay? Is she still alive, even? I would never know until she comes back. It was just, a way. I looked at my dad. He didn't talk to me all day. Neither did he smile. I looked at him, but he didn't care. He just looked out at the road in front of us.
          I walked up the door steps to my my new home. We were moving since dad thinks I could get hurt again. Since it was nice out, I went back behind the house to the swing set. The swing swayed and creaked. I heard a rustle of leaves or branches behind me. I turned around and spotted something. I went over there and saw some blood. Not much, but enough to notice. I decided to follow it. Maybe leading to where my mother might be. I followed it and came to an end. A little girl, maybe 4, was laying down in the pile of grass and leaves. Her wrists and ankles had blood. I looked at them and noticed rope marks. I held the girl, hoping for a pulse. I got a pulse. The girl was gasping for air. I could her her trying her best to stay alive.
"It's okay, I got you. Trust me, you'll be okay." She nodded, I held her and ran inside.I opened the door and went into the living room where my father was watching the news.
"Dad, turn around."Her turned around and saw me holding the little girl. He gasped and ran for the little girl."Carly!What did you do!Damn it girl!Better start finding a reason you came in the damn house with a girl in your hands missy!" My father was yelling at me."Listen,"He got even more red."I don't want small talk, now tell me your damn reason you came in the house with this girl!"I breathed in."I was swinging in the back, I heard noises, so I turned around and saw blood. So I traced it and found the little girl lying down in the pile not far from here."He calmed down a little, but not enough to say 'Sorry for the misunderstanding.' He never did say sorry very often. He just yelled. It started to become a habit. That it why my mother divoursed him and took me.
             I woke up in the morning and came downstairs to see he little girl on the floor. My father wasn't around. I kept on going through the house and found a note on the fridge.
Carly, I can't take care of you. I am tired of it. I just want you to be like others. Not get beat up all the time. Get good and passing grades. And not be so curious. I left you with the child. She is yours to help now. If you shall come looking for me, I will kill your mother.
Zachery Adams

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: