Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:11:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aging townies? (Free Time)  (Read 3828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2008, 05:19:40 am »

When any of my sims have a birthday I can't age any off his/her townie friends.
I have put out most of my hacks (the few I've got is updated to work with free time and they've got nothing to do with aging).
What could be causing the problem? Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Burstangeljo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 05:53:43 am »

I'm having the same issue.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 09:28:21 am »

Is there anyone who know what causes this problem?
jlw484

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 10:16:36 pm »

I'm reviving this thread because I'm having the same issue and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Does anyone know why I'm not getting the option to age NPCs when my character ages?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 01:34:47 am »

I've been using syberspunk's growuptownies mod (MATY) just fine with FT.  When any of my sims age, I'll call the townie and npc friends over and ask them to age, and they do without problems.  Make sure you read how to use it, because he offers 3 mutually exclusive options that effect who will and won't growup.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 05:40:07 am »

I've not tried this option myself but the sims have to be EITHER friends, bestfriends or "friends forever" for this to work (I can't remember which on e it was)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
jlw484

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 02:20:27 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1240763
I've not tried this option myself but the sims have to be EITHER friends, bestfriends or "friends forever" for this to work (I can't remember which on e it was)

I had 2 BFF's, 5 best friends and a few others that were just regular friends.  When I aged my guy up I didn't get the option to age anyone else.  I tried aging him with the birthday cake and just letting him age on his own, neither of which allowed any of his townie friends to age.  

I don't think I've got any aging mods that are directly preventing this action but I really don't know, I saw someone else with the problem and thought someone might have found a fix for a similar issue.  It's not that big of a deal though, I can just age them individually it'll just take a little longer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: