Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:35:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's going to get the The Sims 3?  (Read 69397 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 09:51:54 am »

I won't be buying it,my system most certainly will not run it(even if they are designing it for "granny pcs"I won't be able to run it,their idea of a granny pc is an Alienware with dual core processors which I don't have and cannot afford)plus I refuse to buy a computer with Vista(it sucks in my opinion) on it,so unless I have someone build me one with XP on it,I won't be buying anything new in order to play the Sims 3.
That being said,I am still pretty invested in the Sims 2...I had to reinstall some time ago and lost everything,so I am trying to get everything back to the way it was and this is going to take some time.
Where did you hear that Sims 3 would run on a "granny pc"?I haven't heard that one yet.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 03:33:17 pm »

Maniac posted an artical about petitions etc for XP. It basically said that even though they weren't going to continue selling it, they now are. Support for it will be another issue. The new windows version comes out in 2010. Then everyone with Vista will be screaming because nothing will work with it. lol Remember the switch from 95 to 98? I wanted to wring everyone at Microsofts neck because none of my games or anything worked with it. If they try to force me into Vista. I'm going to go with Linux. I for one am tired of Microsoft being the last word.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Vasculio

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 12:27:24 am »

yea... most likely lol ...i bought Sims 2 before i finished getting all the eps for Sims 1

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to run this ship?
Jayne Cobb: Yes!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [caught off guard] Well... you can't...
aurorita_1788
Creepy Lurker

No. Just.... no.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2008, 03:56:16 am »

If you guys make a site with downloads for Sims 3, I'm buying it right now!!!!!

lisa-bee

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 09:28:33 am »

I am sure I will get this. I am sure I will curse just as loudly when I realize the sims3 isn't up to par expansion wise as the sims2. Yet the graphics will be better and there will be new cool animations I would assume.

Lisa

Patience is a virtue I have yet to learn!
daboogadie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 10:27:56 am »

I tried to pre-order it when it was still a rumor. Ya, I'm going to get it.

---Stupid People hurt other People
   ---Stupid People let them---
      ---Are you going to be Stupid today?
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2008, 12:01:32 pm »

I was late to the party with both Sims 1 and Sims 2... so I was hoping to start playing Sims 3 as soon as it's released, but from the look of it I don't think I will. I don't really want to buy a whole new laptop just to play the game - and honestly, I'm still having so much fun with Sims 2 I'm in no rush to leave them! Cheesy
Silvenight1

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2008, 09:54:22 pm »

Not meand more than likely never.  It feels to much like what EA did to the Battlefield franchise, ie dumb it down, screw it up, ship it out.  In that order,  I am already vested into TS2 so I'll see it to the end and consider TS3 just one more for the waste basket of gaming history.
playadelrey2
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 08:36:01 am »

I will get one, but I don't know what's the system requirement... probably I need a new computer first...
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 05:31:24 pm »

idk yet but, most likely yes. Depend show much it is and etc,

i got this pic from the website
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 05:43:19 pm by dnj121006 » Logged

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
PnJz

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 03:39:58 pm »

Are they putting Securom into it?  I'm scared to put it on my computer.  It's a new computer.  I don't want Securom messing it up.

I'll wait and see how it tests out with the users who buy it first.  Let them work out the kinks.  I'm not a pioneer.
If they don't allow custom content or hacks then forget it.  I need custom content and hacks.  That's what makes the game really fun! Smiley
Elaineb

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2008, 05:32:02 pm »

Won't buy anything from EA with Securom.  Bon Voyage crashed my computer and allowed over 900 viruses into my computer.  Just bought a new computer and won't take a chance with Securom.  EA removes Securom and I'll start buying their games again.
Celia

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2008, 01:57:13 pm »

Having read the Mass Effects forum, which has the same version of securom that EA says will be on Sims 3, I will not be buying Sims 3 unless they change their policy--as in, no securom.  I want to be able to install it on my computer as many times as I want and to be able to back it up onto cds--to protect me from the inevitable computer crash.
VinylQueenChamp
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2008, 01:49:29 pm »

I really think the Sims 3 has nice graphics and with the availability of so many new facets of personality I am sure I will end up buying it a few months after it is released. I am in no hurry to get rid of TS2, however, especially having bought all expansion packs; when I do part with it, I'm sure I will simply give my collection to my boyfriend so it goes to good use. Time to get him hooked!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2008, 02:02:12 pm »

i know that i will buy the sims3 when its relase because for me it passes my time.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: