Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:48:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aborting pregnancy for Free Time possible?  (Read 3957 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Valentine~

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 12:19:44 pm »

Maybe it's a completely stupid question, but I'm looking for a way to abort a pregnancy without using the Insimenator. One of my guys has been abducted and I really don't want to have an alien in this neighbourhood (I like alien babies in Strangetown or even my weirder custom hood, but not for my neighborhood of normal and boring farmers and fishermen).
I have Free Time installed for which Insimenator has not been updated yet.
Yes, I know the old Insim causes no visible glitches and some things still work, but the Reproductive Adjuster part is *not* working.

Any suggestions?

I've thought of killing the poor guy, in the hope that he won't be pregnant anymore. Or aging him to teen and terminating the pregnancy with the new Inteenimator.

The Apocalypse is coming - after Second Breakast!
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 09:19:48 am »

Twojeffs has started on a project intended to be an InSim replacement. His current mod, Sim Blender, does include pregnancy mods like InSim has (including abort pregnancy). You can download it at his new site Simbology.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 06:08:24 pm »

or you can use inteen. it's been updated for FT, and hile you're at the site, you can get the preg wear all mod if you miss that, too. it works with the new wersion of inteen.
as for the blender thing, I tested it first today. it's nowhere near as good as insim is. it's confusing, and changing clothes is impossible, since only half the names of people iving on the lot shows up. I guess it can be used until Insim is updated, but like I said - it's nowhere near as good as insim is.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 06:49:30 pm »

Quote from: Valentine~;1195021
I've thought of killing the poor guy, in the hope that he won't be pregnant anymore. Or aging him to teen and terminating the pregnancy with the new Inteenimator.
You can terminate the pregnancy of any sim with InTeen...not just teenagers.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 07:52:20 am »

Quote from: theraven;1196592
as for the blender thing, I tested it first today. it's nowhere near as good as insim is. it's confusing, and changing clothes is impossible, since only half the names of people iving on the lot shows up. I guess it can be used until Insim is updated, but like I said - it's nowhere near as good as insim is.

I haven't tried it yet, but I wouldn't be so quick to write it off. This is a new project for his that didn't originally intend to replace insim, so he is still developing features for it. I'll be keeping my eye on it at least ^^
Valentine~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 10:49:08 am »

Thanks for all the helpful advice, guys!

I'll use the Inteenimator (I never knew that it was possible to use it for any sim), but I'll also try out the Blender thingie.

The Apocalypse is coming - after Second Breakast!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: