Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:33:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No woohoo possible  (Read 5993 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
debje

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:12:12 am »

I have BV and Free Time and my sims can't woohoo anymore .

I have the latest version of Inteenmenator and Insimenator and deleted thumbnails.cache, accessories.cache and cigen.package files. What can I do more???
SImsMoM101

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 01:32:21 pm »

Inteeminator is not compatible with FT and it could destroy your game.  Hope you have back ups.  Inteen is never forwards compatible and should never be installed till the proper version is released.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:00:47 am »

Neither the Insim or the Inteen have been FT updated yet so you should remove both.  

Some part of the object version of the Insim are still working but not all.

You should make sure any other mods/hacks you are using are not in need of an update for FT.  A large amount did need updating and not all have been updated yet.  If it is not clearly mention by the maker if it is or not FT compatible, the safe thing to do so your game works properly is to remove those.
debje

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 07:09:15 am »

I removed the Inteen and a woohoo hack and now it is working!
Hopefully the interactions on holiday too but I still need to check that! Thanks!!!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 12:14:49 pm »

You had the Inteen and a Woohoo hack? I thought they didn't work at all with each other ever?

Char
xxx

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:28:07 pm »

While the BV InSIm is not 100% compatible with FT, the OBJ version seems to cause the least amount of conflict. Just do not use it to alter aspirations. That is definitely a dangerous no-no for now.

The InTeen is being tested now and should be available with a fully updated FT version shortly.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:47:00 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
debje

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 06:36:33 am »

Quote from: Charlotte;1181868
You had the Inteen and a Woohoo hack? I thought they didn't work at all with each other ever?

Char
xxx

I never had problems with them together in my game! Hope it won't give problems now cause I want the hack back! If it works I'll let you know!
debje

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 06:38:45 am »

Quote from: jinyc;1181892
The InTeen is being tested now and should be available with a fully updated FT version shortly.

I have to newest version of the InTeen for the FT and it works very well! Hopefully there will be an update for the InSim but I think it will take a time or maybe no update! But the BV version in the FT works with some bugs, no major ones!
jessfsu2011
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 11:06:13 am »

I had problems with the inseminator it wouldn't let me go to community lots or call anyone or even go on vacation.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 01:53:58 pm »

Quote from: debje;1184256
I have to newest version of the InTeen for the FT and it works very well! Hopefully there will be an update for the InSim but I think it will take a time or maybe no update! But the BV version in the FT works with some bugs, no major ones!

I must warn you, your statement "the BV version in the FT works with some bugs, no major ones!" is incorrect and misleading for the innocent that read it. This is simply not true. It has been established by many of our most respected modders that the BV InSim, if used with FT installed, could cause harmful if not irreversible damage to your game. Yes, it seems to work and many of its sections are clean but if used with aspirations it could make your Simmers implode eventually. I still use the SIM edition stubbornly (I could not play without the InSim in my game) but I am fully aware that I will only myself to blame if it unintentially harms my game.

Oh, never, NEVER use two woo hoo hacks simultaneously in your game.

Joey the Whinernator

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 08:29:33 pm »

There is no need to use Jenflower teen woohoo mod if you are using the Inteen, that features is already included with the Inteen, these two mods are conflicting with one another.
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:24:20 pm »

I have BV and the BV updated inteen. But, if one has cc beds from before BV or FT, these beds don't always allow woo hooing. I have several cc beds that are from before and can't be used for woo hoo. Try using an ea games bed and see if it works. EA seems to change codes each time a new ep is made which causes some conflicts with cc use.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 02:51:56 pm »

Wanda is correct. For some odd reason certain custom beds inhibit the woo hoo option. I know that Jase had to include updates so the the Teen Add On PAck beds would fuction properly. If older CC beds don't work now they too may have to be updated becuase of some background change with FT.

One other thought on the no woo hoo or try for a baby options: the two Simmies making whoppee must have (a memory) of their "first kiss" (not necessarily with eachother). They must also have high friendship points. If it's a regular bed they should be "in love." LizzLove's Swinger Bed (updated by Jase) does not need attraction, first kiss or being in love...it just needs two Simmies who have a need to go at "it."

Joey the Whinernator

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: