Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:40:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 2535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
elf9

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:18:24 pm »

I am still having trouble w/downloading. I have unrarx,which seems to not to be working on objects and also i download zip files which aren't showing up either. I download the mesh and the other file also so i don't understand why it is not working. I also compress the files which doesn't seem to work. Any advice?
RBWpg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 04:28:57 pm »

Are you placing these items in folders in your downloads? I have found the best way to assure they show up is to leave them loose in the downloads folder, when you put items in folders the Sims program seems to ignore them a lot of the time.
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26:43 am »

If you don't have NL or above you cannot subfolder your Downloads folder.  For many mac users, bodyshop items usually show up only when put in the SavedSims folder.

And for some reason, when you have alot of downloads, the game will randomly ignore some folders.  You have to unsubfolder them, run the game, then put back in the subfolder.  Which forces it to work again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: