Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:29:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Carter Legacy  (Read 7839 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Medagic

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2008, 11:40:37 am »

Note to the Readers: Hey everyone!  Maybe some of you can relate, but I usually can only get to the second generation of sims.  I tend to get bored, or I get other ideas and I make a new family.  So legacies are really hard for me.  This specific legacy is just a fun go with the flow one.  That means lots of pictures and little storytelling.  I'm thinking I might do another legacy with an actual plot later, but first I wanna get past the second gen before I even think about another story!  Well, I don't wanna bore you, so...On with the story!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

ID:

Name: Anna Carter
Aspiration: Family
Turn Ons: Fit, swimwear
Turn Off: Makeup
Personality: Sloppy/Neat- 5
     Shy/Outgoing- 3
     Lazy/Active- 7
     Serious/Playful- 3
     Grouchy/Nice- 7
Sign: Pisces

Hi!  I'm Anna.  I just moved into Redleaf Valley which has a downtown and its own university: Newleaf Uni.

This is my cat, Jinx.  She's kinda weird looking, but she's my only friend right now.  I love her to bits!

This is my house!
Ok...so it's not a house per se...  But it's my home to say the least.  
The bathroom is behind that wall.

See the roof?  I have that there so my bed and bathroom stays dry when it rains.

This is my tree.  One day I'm gonna be buried there, along with the rest of my family.  Not that I'm dieing anytime soon.  Don't get any ideas!
That pond right there made the lot kinda expensive, but it's a nice touch, don't you think?  The rest is just land.  I can't believe that's all I have.

Jinx seems to enjoy it, though.  She should!  I spent most of my money on that spoiled thing!  

Ooo!  I have visitors!!  Maybe I'll make some friends!

Or maybe Jinx will.  I can't believe I'm being out staged by a cat!  Seriously!!

Well, Ben has an interest in me.  That's sweet and all, but what sim doesn't he have an interest in??  He's so overused!  I've seen him in every legacy.  Boring.  He's going to be a last resort.  

Marisa started to fish, so I joined her.  She's not so bad.
Actually, I've never fished before.  I managed to get the hooky thing in the water without hurting myself, though.  Yay!

Soon enough Marisa caught a fish.

Then another.  !!
I pulled my line in.

I caught a boot.

Marisa did hook herself, though.  Hee hee!!

I was having a pretty fun time, but then this crazy lookin' old lady came by.  She starts babbling about love and blind dates, and she's carrying a crystal ball.
Me: Blind dates?
Crazy Lady: Why yes!  I can find you a soul mate!
Me: Sure, I'm in.
Crazy Lady: It'll cost you though.
Me: Oh, ok.
I handed her 23 simoleons.

She looked all angry.
Lady!!  That's more than half what I have!!
She mumbled a few words, and then a sim dropped out of the sky.

He looked up and he's this old guy!  And I'm like, "What?  Is this your husband or something?"
I told her and the old guy to get lost.  I also said goodbye to the others too.  It was just me and Jinx.

My job starts tomorrow.  I'm supposed to supervise little kids during recess.  I wonder how well that will go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy it!  Write comments too!  I like constructive criticism!! :-P

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 12:24:50 pm »

Very cute!  I see you decided to take lots of handicaps, too, lol.  Sure makes for an interesting start.  I love the 'I've seen him in every legacy' line - that cracked me up.  I hope you can get past generation 2 this time.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:14:16 pm »

Its amazing and very cute.Great job and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 10:35:43 am »

Thanks for the comments, guys!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2
[/B][/SIZE]

Hey guys!  You're lucky you caught me.

I had just gotten back from work.  I was absolutely exhausted!  If I wasn't a family sim and if I didn't have a legacy to continue, I'm not sure I would have kids after that.  Who knew five year olds were so aggressive?  I was so sticky from all the juice boxes.  I got a good payment from it, but still...
I'm gonna find another job asap!

I suppose the money came in handy.  That's the third mouse that week Jinx destroyed!  She's destroying all my money!!

I'm also trying to work on some plants.  I was working on that too before I showered to get the juice out of my hair.  Well, I'm doing the best I can.

You have no idea how relieved I was when Marisa called.  She offered to take me downtown with her and some of her friends.

For some reason Jinx insisted on coming with me.  Whatever.  If I get bored I'll have her there.
When we got there, though, I was far from lonely.

There was this really cute guy there.  All he needs is a full body makeover and I can make something of him!

Yes, I definitely liked what I saw.  

I started to talk to him.  Jinx looked at me knowingly.  Wait.  What am I saying?  She's a cat!
Me: Hey, I'm Anna.  What's your name?
Cutie: I'm Jihoon.
I started laughing so hard.
Me: Jihoon??  That's your name?  Come on!  That's horrible!!  I don't think that's even a name!!
Jihoon: Hey!!!  That's my name your talking about!!!
Me: Oh, be serious.  It stinks!!
Jihoon: *glares*
Me: Ok, ok.  How about I call you Jay instead of...*giggle*...instead of...hee hee!... I can't even say it!  Hee hee hee!!  You're Jay from now on, ok?
Jay: Um...sure... *grumble*
Well, after the name fiasco we hit it off.  I really like Jay.

I think he might like me too.  I wonder what tipped me off?  Maybe it was the little pink hearts above his head...
I definitely enjoyed my time.  

When we got home Jinx collapsed on the counter (her bed) and fell asleep.  Poor thing.  She's probably pooped from being hugged all night.
I was tired too.

Hey!  I'm heading off to my new job!  My new job in business.  I even get to wear this swanky new suit!  I look pretty, huh?  If your answer is no, I don't wanna hear it, ok?  
Well, I'll talk to you later.  Hope you don't get too bored while I'm gone!

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 10:55:01 am »

Chapter 3: Special!
[/SIZE][/B]

I watched as Anna stepped into a big rumbling monster.  She went into one almost everyday.  I had been in one once.  They are much nicer inside than they are outside.

My name is Jinx.  I patrol these areas each and every day to keep my Anna safe.  As much as I love her, she is rather hopeless.  Most humans are.  

Anna is helpful when it comes to food though.  Though it may not taste especially good, it isn't horrible.  It sort of has a tang of salmon...Hm...

This is my post.  Three times a day I run my claws down it.  Anna is always happy when I do.  I've yet to figure out why, but if it makes her happy...

I really miss Anna.  I hate how she goes off to this "job" thing.  I can't follow her there.  How will I know if she is safe?  Not to mention this "job" makes Anna tired.  She comes home, plays with me only a little, and then she falls asleep!

The strange thing about these mice is that no matter how many times I kill it, it keeps coming back.  Which reminds me of that human tom that keeps coming back.  I'm happy for Anna.  She seems to really want kits of her own.  But this tom is making it harder yet for me to spend time with her!  

*Sigh*  Maybe I wouldn't be so lonely if I found a tom of my own.  Mostly I just see dogs.  They are so bothersome!  One day I will find my own tom.  I will have kits too.  But until then, Anna is my responsibility.  I must make sure she and the tom get on well.  If he hurts her...

Hey!!!  What's that filthy wolf doing in my food?!?!  Get out of there!!

HISSS!!!
Well, he wasn't so tough.  I scared him off so easily.  

Well, Anna isn't coming home anytime soon.  I might as well take a nap to pass the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 If you guys liked that update, I may do it more often.  It just seemed like fun at the time. Smiley

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 04:49:46 pm »

haha, i like your cat post! And i am flattered that i happen to have the same name as the main character, ::smilieiforgetwhi:: wohoo! err...i mean it in a yey! kind of way...it's just that term sounds odd once you've seen how it's err...used in the sims...okkkaaayyy, anyway, i like your legacy so far, it's interesting Smiley keep up el trabaja buen! hmm...i'm not sure that's right...well, when my spanish improves, or when i go to google translater *cough cough* i mean when i ask my spanish teacher...*cough* like that's ever gonna happen *cough* i will give you the proper spanish translationg for- Keep up the good work!

Babycat ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :tongue8:

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 08:17:13 pm »

aww that cat is a load of cutness!

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 05:27:26 pm »

Hey, thanks guys, I'll have another chapter up today, I think.  
And I think you have the trabaja bien right.  I could be wrong, though.

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 12:12:11 pm »

Chapter 4
[/B]

I’ve been doing great at work.  I’ve been getting promotions left and right!  And today is my day off.

Or at least it will be momentarily.  Hee hee.  Since I’ve been getting so many promos, I keep missing my day off.  So, I decided today I’m gonna catch a little cold and enjoy the day.  

There’s a lot of work I’ve been slacking on due to my job.  Like my plants.  They’re looking rather sickly.  

Work has been paying off well, though.  I have some new stuff!  Since my current funds are good, I know it won’t hurt to have a sick day.  
I set up a date with Jay too.  He came by around six.

The date started easy with pillow fights and other fun and easy things.
But as the night progressed…

I just couldn’t help it any longer!

Things started to heat up quickly, too.  

When it started to rain, we couldn’t care less.  It cooled us down from our make out sessions.  I’m not sure I ever had so much fun!

Jinx didn’t mind the rain either.  She drank from the puddles to her heart’s content.

Then I realized, as I was about to pelt a water balloon at his face, he loved me.  He was in love with me!

And soon I realized, I too, was in love with him.

Though I didn’t go that far!!

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 12:12:32 pm »

Expect another chapter soon.

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 10:20:47 am »

Chapter 5
[/B]

It was such a dream to be with Jay.  Our date was amazing.  
I woke up in the middle of the night to some creepy music.  Huh?

AH!!!  A BURGLAR!!!  
I jumped out of bed to run to the phone.
But then, I stopped.

If I was going to have a police officer over, my home should look nice.  I had to make my bed.

Finally, I got to the phone and made a call to the police.
Phone: 911, what is your emergency?
Me: I woke up, and creepy music was playing, and this guy in stripes started creeping up and he has a bag with him.  I think he’s a burglar.  What else would the creepy music mean?
Phone: Um…I don’t know what this has to do with music, but I advise you to be careful, burglars can be very dangerous.  The police are on their way.
Me: Uh-huh, ok.

No no no!!!  I just bought that in the last chapter!!!

That too!!!
WHERE ARE THE POLICE???

Oh gosh, he must have heard me.  He started running.

There was the police car!  Thank goodness!

But it was too late; the burglar was gone.

Officer: Eh, I’m sorry ma’am.  He got away.
Me: Well, no duh he got away!!!  What did you expect he would do when you take five hours to get here??  
Officer: *starts to walk away*
Me: Hey!!  Aren’t you gonna do something??  Aren’t you going to go and chase him down???  Hey!!!  HEY!!!  I JUST GOT ROBBED, AREN’T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!

Ugh!  I just bought them!  And the police officer wouldn’t do a thing about it.  GRR!
But, there was nothing I could do except wait for the morning to buy a new mirror and easel.

Aww… Jay left me flowers.  That was really sweet of him.  It lightened my mood a little bit.  But only a little.

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 07:56:38 pm »

haha, good stuff. keep it up :-)

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
JainaSolo3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 05:54:37 pm »

Looks like you have some promising characters, but wheres the plot? You're doing good, though :-D

It's Jaina Kay, y'all!
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 09:33:19 am »

cool legacy story i really liked the cats' point of view i don't think i've seen that done yet lol i even learned something i didn't know pets could drink from the puddles good job

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 09:15:51 pm »

cool legacy

LAX is whats up.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: