Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:27:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Insim or inteen bug/conflict?-RESOLVED  (Read 2062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
digni7y

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:37 pm »

So I created a Royal Kingdom challenge for myself and did some general cleaning up of neighborhoods (as in not deleting them, merely taking them out of the Neighborhoods folder while the game was off and stuffing them in a new folder). Since I took out a good deal of CC and added in a lot of medieval CC, kept all of my hacks in there, too and didn't delete the objects.package, CASthumbnails.package and cigen.package, I thought it would be ok.

Mmm, apparently not. None of my sims can get jobs now. All of the male adults when trying to get a job have a window that pops up and says 'Don't you have homework to do? You need to get your grades up before you can get a job". What the heck happened? Is it a conflict with insim or with inteen? Or another one of my hacks?

All EPs up to BV (legal BV despite all the screaming about SuckuROM), all crap packs up to Celebrations, all hacks updated before I dared to start BV for the first time.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 05:30:57 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:45:55 pm »

I had a similar problem with my adults not getting jobs and being told to do their homework. I wasn't sure if it was an Insim issue or an Inteen issue, BUT it was still a problem.

I used a workaround to get my adults jobs by shift+clicking the newspaper and the option for Careers (I believe is the name of the option) showed up. Give your sims a job through that option. Should be able to get a job like that.
Also, I used the boolprop cheat for the workaround, but it worked.

Other than that, get HCDU here and run it to see if you have other mod conflicts.

Hope you can resolve the problem soon. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Roses123

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 04:53:15 pm »

It's the Inteen. I had that problem and as soon as I took Inteen out it stopped that problem.

|Wallpapers|Floors|Houses|LimmerferSims2|Clothes|Recolors|Paintings|
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 05:30:05 pm »

No, actually. I had Pescados Pet Job fixes and I took it out. That's what caused the conflict between it and Inteen.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 02:14:49 pm »

Quote from: digni7y;1179926
No, actually. I had Pescados Pet Job fixes and I took it out. That's what caused the conflict between it and Inteen.

There's an InTeenimated version of the Pet Job fixes here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=322

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: