Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 01:13:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help my basment is flooded!!  (Read 1927 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DarkHorse

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:18:19 pm »

My basement is flooded and I don't know why. I have been playing for years and I never had a flooded basement. It happened right after a hail storm. I have played for weeks with season installed so I don't think that it was the storm but I could be wrong. I installed both bon voyage and free time this week and it could be one of those. It is not on a beach lot although there is room across the street for a beach lot. And no there are no beach lots. I put the house in my custom bussiness area. If anyone has a clue please let me know.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:53:17 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
DarkHorse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:06:42 am »

I tried moving the lot to higher ground it had no effect. This is not real water, you swim or fish in real water. When my sims walk, yes walk though this water it removes their hair! Next I am going to take out some hacks that I installed yesterday and see what happens.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 05:52:05 pm »

This is strange. :roll: It's come just after the hail storm ? Have you had another hail storm in this house before ?
Bon Voyage bring its beaches but it's not vary older lots. I don't see the point. :? And you have had this flood before Bon Voyage and Free Time installation no ?
A lot of questions, sorry to cannot give you more help. Smiley
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 01:58:33 pm »

I have had the same problem and its started long before BV. Suddenly for no reason, lots that I D/Led and ones that I built with basments would have the same blue effect down below. I don't have it now. It seemed to have dried up EPs ago.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Saz1975

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 09:08:38 am »

only thing i have ever had was my flowerbeds looked like a paddy rice field all fooded but that was the rain though and it eventualy dried up and the flowers died
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:47 pm »

Its got something to do with how many 'clicks' your neighbourhood is, above sea level (I think)

dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 07:10:51 pm »

ok, so now it happened to me as well! it happened to me with a furnished house i downloaded and i was using for the first time... btw, one sim got stuck in it...

Check my sims out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: