Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:18:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving A Toddler From College to Home  (Read 1883 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erica_jean698

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:58:32 am »

I asked this on GOS, but since it is still unresolved I thought maybe I would try here as well.

I really hope that someone can help me.  Undecided

For a long time I had InTeen installed on my game.  I had fun getting teenagers and young adults in college pregnant and having no problems.  When FreeTime came out I uninstalled all my hacks including InTeen.  The problem was I had a young adult in a college dorm, Heather, who was pregnant at the time.  Well I figured that she just wouldn't be pregnant any more because I had longer had InTeen running.  I was wrong, she still was.  Eventually gave birth to a baby girl named Amanda, cutie with brown hair and blue eyes.  Since Heather was still in school, I keep the baby out in a crib outside her room and Heather did her best to be a Mommy and a student.

Then Heather completed Senior year and had her graduation party.  She moved yet, but guess what.  She left poor Amanda, now a toddler, behind.  I didn't know what to do, so I moved Amanda out with a hack but now she is in the student bin.  I want to move her back to the neighbourhood with her mother.

So in other words, I want to move Amanda the toddler out of college and to the neighbourhood.   I don't want to just delete Amanda because you know she's cute and all.

Someone on GOS suggested that I move her back in to the dorm and then age her up and move her up that way.

Well bad news.  Sad  I did age her up using TwoJeff's mini-insimenator thing.  

This is how she turned out as a teenager.

She is actually pretty, which is much better then I expected.

I tried to age her up to an adult, but for some reason I was unable to.  I would get the animations and sound effects, but the bar on her ageing panel would go back down to teenager. Sad

I clicked on the phone, and there was no option to move back to the neighbourhood.  What do I do now?    

Thank you for reading.  This is really frustrating me.  I hope someone can help.  I just want her back in the neighbourhood.

Erica

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 11:09:40 am »

InTeen is now up for Public Beta for Freetime. I think you might need to get that . Wouldn't she automatically turn into a Young Adult? That was the case of several of mine...

~Erin
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 11:47:13 am »

Yes that is what I tried.  For some strange reason I have a problem with my teens turning into young adults sometimes.

Possibly a whole another problem, I don't know.  I'm off to check out inteen, to see if it has anything more.

Thanks for your answer

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
ceesims

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:26:00 pm »

I still use the object Insim (I have Freetime and all other expansions- no stuff packs).  Move the mother into a home.  Summon Amanda with the summoner.  Use the family tree to add her to the family.  If you want her to be a toddler again age her down with the temporal thingy.
erinmblair
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:22:34 pm »

You might want to check to see if you have a mod conflict... Sometimes that happens...

~Erin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: