Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:49:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible love *Chapter 2*  (Read 30039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 07:13:50 pm »

well witch hunts it is my other post

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 07:47:24 pm »

Chapter one:Circumstances

May31, 2 am

-Hi ua.girl, congratulations with another finished year of school and final graduation.
-Thanks Gan's
-So how did you finish?
-I could wish for more but what I have more than enough for me now
-Yeah better something than nothing.
_yes indeed
-Well how did you celebrated it?

-I didnt
-But why? I now your mother have brought you a dress I saw it on the pix.
_I dont like partys
-But why? I more than sure you would be most charming there all boys would fall for you.
-How can you tell you never saw me
-For me even your soul is most beautiful thing because it is pure and innocent.
-Why I didn't ever saw you?
- I do not like dates when people see me they are disappointed. The friend like you I do not want to loose.
-As you wish
-What grade did you finish?
-Th have you forgotten?
-No I just did not have anything else to ask
-How did you spent this day?
-Nothing extraordinary just was in the bed listening to the music.
-I know you for so long time, but still I do not know your name
-Honey I do not know yours nether
-Rima
-Nice to meet you

-Whats yours?
-I do not have one
-Its absurd every human has a name
-What if I am not a human?
-What ever, I thought at least I could trust you. I'm logging off bye.
-Wait.... I did not want to seem to be ungrateful, but there are things that I cant tell or explain to you. I know you for a year but still we like two strangers.
-Because you don't trust me, this way we will never be connected.
-I am sorry but you are really precious to me as a friend. I cannot afford to loose you. Thats why we cant meet.
- I did not ask you for that
-I know it is your age the time when you are interested in different gender.
-What a hell are you talking about
-I did not wanted to hurt you
-I'm going to bed when you gonna be tired  of playing hide and seek tell me.
-Tolik, my name is Anatoliy, but you can call me Tolik
-Nice to meet you
-Rima, have you ever been to Rome?
-Are you making fun of my name
-No just this angelic name reminds me of this goddess city.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 07:50:24 pm by OwlM » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 08:47:48 pm »

This sounds pretty interesting so far.  I like the conversation between the two.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 05:43:40 am »

thanks astral sorry but i wasnt feeling well yerstuday i could not translate all 20 pages

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 02:09:20 pm »

-No I never have been there
-You know you should not take everything so close to the heart. You are one valuable person to me and I do not want to loose you you know.
-Have you ever been in Zeleznodorozhnom vokzale (it  means iron road station for the main train station in the city) on the bridge that is right above the station?
-Yes, but only at night, but why?
-Do you remember a clock with a types of zodiac?
-Yes
-Can you come there tomorrow after 2 pm, on the right side of the bridge there is gonna be a surprise for you.
-I work at the day time
-You can come there at any time I will not spy on you there.
-OK, but you shouldn't have do anything.
-I just want to tell you something that will not be on the screen.
-OK
-And now sorry but I am tired today was a hyper day.
-Yes I understand you
-Bye Anatoliy
-See you tomorrow Rima
The mail.ru agent shat down( Russian program like msn or aim) and red haired girl breathed out air with disappointment.
-And what surprise do I have to do for you my enigma man.
She didn't even knew whether he were old  or young. In her age it was silly enough, but she liked to spend time with him, even if it was on line.
Her little curly head was enlightened with an idea and she wen to her favored web site with poems and copied one of them.

(sorry translation of the poem is not accurate as I anted to)

So, kiss me, kiss
Even untill to the blood, even untill to the paine.
I cant take it
With a hot passion from my heart

Broken glass
Between the hapinnes we dont belong
Understand my firend
We live on this earth only once

She had to change a few lines because it was written by man adressing a women but it did not took that much of work from her.
There was a more to it but she did not wanted to give it to him yet.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 02:11:10 pm »

guys sorry but I cant translate everything from my book in pure english cause there are some things that you do not have or I do not know words for it, so my explanation I will write in () these.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 07:59:48 pm »

-Hello stranger
-Hi Rima
-Did you finde it?
-Yeah, it was cute
-Sorry if something sounds wrong
-No,no everything is coool. Just did not expected anything like it, by the way maybe it sounds dunmb but I can smell your parfume on the paper, and you told me that you do not use listick
-No I dont, but otherwise you would not see a kiss on the paper.

-So small, but beautifull lips
-You making me blash:color:
-Sorry
-Did you like the poem?
-Yeah, even a blood froze in my veins because of it.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 06:26:40 am »

BY this time you might wonder who am I? And who is this Rima? And why in haven I telling you about her? Well this are pretty desant questions, to what I am ready to waist few pages. I am Angel!

But not that one that are i TV show the vampire one, and not that kind of short tommy fat angels that you see on pictures and greeting cards. I am an adult man by my own measures. Like most other angels my look is pure and innocent, white and soft like a feather hair, blue like a sky eyes and white like a cloud skin. My back is decorated with a wings that are higher than me but I cant see them only feel. But don't think they are heavy, no I do not have weight at all, but wind cant carry my, at least until the God will. There are many of us and we all different.

Personally I am an Arch-Angel and guardian o Rima. Every person has one angel guarding and guiding him, bu we cant stay with people if they disregard our existence all the time. If they finally do disregard us angels are living and people are lost under of influence of the Dark Angel.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 12:10:16 pm »

This is pretty neat!  I like the concept so far, and the skin you use for the angel is very cool.  I like the dialog between Rima and Tolik - it sounds realistic.  Did you originally write this in Russian and are now translating it to English?  If so, I'm quite impressed.  Great job!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 12:49:26 pm »

Yes it is was written in russian and now in English but it a bit difficult to translate because I do not have nought words to express my self,for example in inglish you say "No body is in the room" as far as I noticed americans see them self as a body but in russian we say "No soul is in the room" and there are alot dialogues like this. Thanks astral For comment. I thinkI will put out more today.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 02:01:05 pm »

Usually we do not say the name of the demon because we are innocent and this name can eclipse our pure and innocence and we can become self-fish after what we will be banished from the Gods house.

We are creatures of a hard constriction, we cannot feel, if the person who we protect is born so do we are born in this world. If they fall in love we also fall in love  to the arch-angel of other person.

Mostly the cupids are the ones who do all love thing.They are the red angels who shoots arrows in peoples hearts.

But in order so there would be no mistake the arch-angel of women has to be male, and for female is male, in order for two different genders have more attraction to each other.

OK I'll done with cupid let me continue on my subject of existence. If your "protected" dies then we are reborn in new body. usually arch angel are a mirror to persons soul and he has to have an appearance of the future love one who his "protected" will be attracted to. But if the human does something against Gods will than  his angel suffers and drops of blood comes out of him. You might think why do you need arc-angel if they cannot feel? Yes we don't but e know what is wrong and what is right, and we trying to guide our poor humans to a better live. For this live time Rima will be my responsibility that I have to carry another life time, but I thing or maybe I am happy to be her guardian.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 02:23:05 pm »

She is simple, young and innocent like an angel. Although she hurt me a few times, but that was silly things she have done in her child hood while she did not knew what is right nor wrong. But over a time my scratches have healed. That means that "Father" have forgiven her. even thou she is young , she is quite intelligent, but sometimes she is too naive and trusts people too much. but she is nice and friendly, even if others don't see this, or a Cupid is on different frontier. Bu it does not matter, she wanted me to write this story or you rather call it memoir.

She was afraid that she would have forget, but I know she cant forget a pain that she have felt. But I could not say no to her, she gave me one thing that i never could wished for before even if I could. we are different from humans in that way that we are a spirits, and spirits are just a cover a cover of eternal peace that nothing can resist. This is the highest point of prosperity, point that is the most desired.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2008, 02:50:08 pm »

But now you would ask, if the soul gets to the place of th eternal pain and suffer, than it is no longer a cove of peace. but if you divide soul in to many different parts and take every pain that this soul caused to others and angels, and we put it in soul's parts  at the same time, than end comes to eternal peace, and later on end also comes to the soul too. People think that this pain is taking eternity. You cant put it like this, in my world time flows differently, if to people it is a moment that does not matter, to us angels and souls it is like a centuries, because we always stop the time to weight all mistakes and all good deeds, and keep a record of persons life, and his attributions to the man kind, and then we look at whole record and can see which sin  we can forgive him in exchange for good deed. We feel that if soon humans do not stop their sins and  more and more of good people will die and not a innocent soul will be left then an end will come to human race. While human is young and innocent and does good deeds he does that for his ancestors beginning from a very first one and comes to his parents, this deeds will help their soul to pass over to another  much better world.
We Angels could have done a good deal of changes in this world if this was not for demons and dark angels. But if they did not existed nor would we existed. everything in this world has two sides, if one exists than there is another. But again I am jumping from the topic of the story to another.
Right now I am Rima's angel, and this how I would like to begin her story.
This was a morning when she woke up understanding that this day would not be the same as every other before.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:53:00 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 03:58:52 pm »

hope youll like it

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 07:03:51 am »

OMG I found a web site with sooo cool skins I will put out story tonight or tomorrow just will make changes in story. see ya.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: