Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:45:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible love *Chapter 2*  (Read 29975 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 09:41:52 pm »

Will somebody guess what will be next?

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 05:42:21 am »

Leave Rima alone - sayed nice but cold male voice and a dark shadow pushed Arthur away from Rima.
-What a hell?
Get out of here she is my

Seems like Arthur wanted to say something more but the look of the shadow  that was coming on him made an scary impression on him. He quaetly turned around and did not know to run or to walk. The dark fiqure come to her and offered her a hand.
Who are you?- asked she with naive child voice
It is me my angel, your dark prince
Anatoliy?
Yes my angel!

Tons of emotions floated on her, she just trowed her self in hims arms, and hide her face in his strong chest. He was really tall, and his strong and wide chest promised protection . His thin red lips were ligted by street lamp, his jaws were kind of square but it only give him more sereous man looking beauty. His sereous hole on the chine spoke only about his power and kindness. His skin was white and smooth, and eyes blue like a sea were lightening the night for her. And black hait sticked out a bit but it only looked nicer.
"How did you found me?"
"My friend from who you got the book from he told me in which direction you went and also when you steped out he took a picture of you, comon I will lak you home"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 05:46:00 am »

"But I dont want to go home yet"
"Thn lets walk together"
"I am sorry for beagn such an obuse"
He took her face in his hands and looked in her eyes.

" I have told to never be sorry, If I didnt want something to happen It wouldnt"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2008, 06:54:14 pm »

Her cheeks covered with a red fire of shyness. He took her hand and walked with her to the park, but just now she noticed how cold his hands were, probobly he were out for a long time. She was quete, she waited so long to meet him, she cannot remember how many times she imagined to sink in his hands and how they will walk on the beach watching sunset. But now it was slightly different picture. Warm summer night, stars were shining with a cold light, and sneaky wind were tryng to shake things a bit, Rimochka were sitting quetly on the parks bench, and he were looking at her thoughtfully, but her eyes were staring at his knees not daring to look up and see this angels face.
"Where are you working?" she asked quetly beause she thought if it would be just a bit louder it would be agains the rulesof polightenss.
"Photographer, I do pictures for galleries, news papers and magazines."
"It sound hard"
"Yes, it is hard to see what others people see and you did ot felt that yet. Do do a good picture you have to feel like picture even if you have to fall in love with it or hate it"
"What do you like to do"
"Drawing"
"what do you prefer to draw?"
"Angels they always made me happy and exited and I think they are mestereous"
And again silence were presing upon them, then suddenly he asked.
"Who was that guy?"
"One of my far far far relatives, but not far enough"
"Oh ok, because I was just begining to become jealous."
Rima laughed but when she saw the sereous expression on his face she stopped. He huged her like a father hugs his child with all care and love for it.

Rima felt lke she belonged in his arms, it is was ment to be, she was ment to be here with him. One of his hands softly were petting her hair, while other were holding her shoulder and keeping her close to his strong body. His cold cheek were touching her forehead.
She herd a quete noise, and when she picked up her eyes she saw a women that were standing in fron of them, it was a gypsy yet young with black hair and tan skin, her deep and dark as the night eyes were looking at them ( in my city gypsy were actually living in that park and some of them were living in old mansion that was under constaction but no one went there affraid of them and of other things that might be there)....

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 08:53:51 am »

"Oh young warrior do you want me to tell you your future" (rhetorical question, because it is impossible to get away from them until you pay them)
"I do not believe your predictions" answered Tolik
"Oh but why? If you will think that I am lying you can not give me money"
"OK if this will help you to get away from us"
"Give me your hand bogatir" (word bogatir is not translated to any language, it is Russian warrior they to be believed bigger than human , but they are humans and they are stronger then bull, also they serve for good powers the often associated with Titans"
Anatoliy gave her his stone white hand in her dark tan hands. " A unbelievably long life waits for you. And you will not find a peace in this world until your house fire will be lightened with hands of women (in Russian it means to find a wife that he even trusts his house) Am I not right Count?

Toliks eyes opened wider, and while he stood there gypsy took out silver coin and put it on his hand, something made the noise of burning meat and smell of death flesh came to Rima, mean time Tolik pushed gypsy away from him.
"Rima run home" he screamed it terrified voice.
"But I.."
"Now!!!"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 02:43:46 pm »

Rima run to the end of the park, and in the end she turned around to see Tolik at last time. But she could not see anything because of the darkness around. But then she hit her self over self and fall on the ground. From the fall she scratched her knees and pals and other wounds were on her body, because of the broken glass on the ground, she picked her head up and saw the dark figure of the man, he also was gypsy, his cheeks were puffy and he smelled like burned vodka.

-Another dead one -he told to somebody in darkness
Then knife sparkled in his hands hi raised it over her head, and Rima closed her eyes she was scared she did not knew why they were attacking them they did not have anything expensive with them. But then a scratch and quite gulp sound in the darkness. She opened her eyes and saw Tolik standing over her while gypsy was lying on the ground and bleeding.

He picked her up and asked
"Are you alright?"
Rima could not talk she was shocked and was shaking her head even not knowing witch way.
"Run home and don't turn around I will be right behind you"
Some man jumped on him from behind
'Run" he screamed

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 10:05:31 pm »

Rima did not say anything she just raced home without loking back. Her scratches were painfully itching and dress have scratched the wounds even more unmersibly. She was in the hall of her house, she slapped the door ( no one in my country does not looks afther the lobby so if the door slams nobody cares as long if it is not their door and there are no super in building)then she leaned agains the door and my little presious girl have fall on her knees and another strike of paine raised to her braine. She was trying to understand what happened, but suddenly something knoched on the dor so loudly that she jumped away. Tolik have entered the lobby, he looked more pail than he did before, her lips began to shake when she notises his wound from the knife.

"YOu hurt" she wispered" she came closer to him
"Do not come close to me"
She wanted to pet his head so atleast somehow he will feel better, but he pushed her away and she have hit her self over a wall, she sparkals from tears shined in her eyes
"Why?" she cryed
"Go home you are bleeding" he sayed

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 06:42:35 am »

Rima did not say nothing she just run where her legs took her she did not know. When she was finally in her room she sat in one of the corners and hugged her knees trying to realize what have happened. She did not knew even what to think. But then she decided to go to sleep, and she crawls to the bed her head was playing tricks with her. On the bed was his diary, she hugged the metallic cover, it was cold and now it looked more evil and mysterious than ever. Rima took her neck less and was putting it on the holes in the cover thinking it will open the diary and there will be an answer to all this madness. But nothing worked she was really disappointed. She put the book on the night table, and with the tears in her eyes she  fall asleep. She was sleeping unpeacefully, always shaking and waking up.
In the morning when she woke up she felt like world lost its glow, all color all happiness was suck out. Automatically she Sat bey computer there was a letter from Tolik.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 07:03:20 am »

Dear angel

I could not find an explanation nor forgiveness, to my yesterdays behavior. I thought or at least hoped that that eve will belong to us. It is hard for me to explain anything. I will just say one thing take my diary, and put your lips on the lock. So you will understand at least a small portion whats going on. I know that I am difficult person to understand but I know you are good person and you will understand everything.

With love
Tolik

She did not understood right away what was the matter, the  happenings of last night were like in the fog for her. And then Rima remembered, gypsy, knife, blood, her scratches still hurted of reminding of last night. Rima took his diary she was confused, Should she at all intrude the secrets of somebody's else life? But she felt she deserved an explanation and decent one. She had right who were those people who destroyed her first date, she had a right to know why her happiness flew like bird of happiness (it is a bird from our songs that brings happiness but docent come to everybody and each time she goes away). The book was already in her hands it was too late to turn back, and she was asking Rima to open her. Her lips touched the lock with a fear to not this to work, but a silent click  slipped trough her ears. With sleepy eyes she were looking at old and yellow pages, I will not tell you what is in there, but when she have read a few pages she silently closed the book.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 07:06:09 am »

The tear have run through her cheek I felt all her disappointment. I did not want her to know this feeling ever, thats why I made her hide book, and than to forget him, to forget her e-mail... I thought it will help...

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 07:06:48 am »

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 07:07:04 am »

actually it is the end of chapter one

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 11:13:51 am »

:sad4:

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2008, 06:57:43 am »

Now my Rima have finished college and working at the real estate agency, she also moved from her parents house and was living in small apartment by Ratusha, but she did like it there, she payed fro it 5, 000 and it was her to use all her life, there was a small kitchen, bathroom, and only one room, also she had a view on Ratusha, which means she did not have to worry of buying a watch because more correct watch then on Ratusha you could not find in whole Ukraine. My girl really grew up and changed. But she did not trusted people and was afraid to open to them, I tryed a few times to tie her bond with other people, but each time it only brought her suffer so I gave up this idea. I did not want her to change in her soul, she was young and smart but yet she was lonely and without happiness in her life. After that night, the shadow was following her. Even in most hot night a cold shivers were running trough her body. Few times I saw gray angel guardian, she was pale and sad, but I could not see her face. I could not let Rima stay without a protection in order to see who it was. Rima also collected books, and  she had a collection of small figures of fairy and for the wedding cake pairs. She wanted to have a dog but she was afraid that she could not sustain it in this house. What can I say the life isn't always candy and champing, but at work everybody respected her, but were using her kindness...

It was most ordinary day, that began on the work with papers and ended with a scream on whole office.

"Luba I need you to go to Krihivci to that house that stays in line for week already." sayed the boss
"But miss Galya I have to go on the funeral to my grand mother" she replayed (yeah right fifth time she beries her)

"No you are going to go on gulki ( it means chill in bars and so on) But you work here and if you want to continnue that than owners expect you by 9"
"But.."
"Discussion finish"

The boss went out and slaped the door so hard that papers on lubas Table began to fly around.

"Bitch" sayed Galya but then Rima  came to her sight "Rimusik can you go for me?"
"Nope, Galina Pavlowna told you to go"
"But we have to help our close ones" (thats how they always get her with asking and doing stuff)

"Ok"
"You are my hero Rimusya" replayed Luba and kissed her in hed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 07:16:32 am by OwlM » Logged

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2008, 09:44:40 pm »

I dont like Luba much...her boss should fire her =]] Well anyways, great update!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: