Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 11:13:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible love *Chapter 2*  (Read 30010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 10:59:00 am »

Well, are you going to share the website with the rest of the class, lol?

I like this so far.  Your angels are beatiful and I love finding out about their world.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 02:57:33 pm »

http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=30075
here is the web

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 05:49:44 pm »

She woke up and saw a new message on her computer.
Hi Rima hope everything is alright, I was thinking and decided to give you a little present on my own. Come to the shop that is by the Vokzal, it is a book store and one of my friends is the owner of it. Go to him and tell him you are Rima from Tolik and he knows what to do.
Do not argue. It is my decision to give you something.
With all love and passion. A.
She knew that shop opens not earlier than at 11. But she could not wait for it she was really impatient. She wished that the clock would finally say 11, not earlier she could expected the opening. But every part of her body was itching with impatience.

At 10:30 she was in Vokzal waiting for the guy to come. When she saw the tall white haired guy to come, she was in heaven from happinnes.

-Execuse me, hello sir my name is Rima I have been told that my friend left something here.
-Oh yeah Tolik told me that you would come by. He did left you a weary curios thing. Come on in it is incide in store.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 08:08:43 pm »

We went inside, it is was a huge book store, and I felt that Rima was exited by its look, and I think she desired to have all bunch of this books.

From a sport bad he took out a nicely wrapped package, that looked like a Christmas present and Rima become more inpatient.
-He asked me to tell you, that he desired that it would be more proper to open this at your house while you are alone there is something that he treasures more than his life.
-Thank you weary much for your help, and sorry for my silliness but would you be so kind and tell me something about him?
-Well he actually did told me not to pressure you with information about him, but I will tell you one thing straight, he is weary kind and friendly creature and always ready to help everybody. But the fact that he have gave you a present it is already a signal of attraction to you.
-Thank you
-It wasn't a complement, it was true. You are the one really lucky girl.

Rima told him good bye and runes home with all her strength. But I could feel that anything that was in her hands did not belong to this world. She runes home and immediately closed her self in her room, and placed her self on her bed. At first she began to carefully unwrap paper, like she was afraid of what she would see there.
The first thing that she saw was a note with a golden neck less. And right away she opened a note. His handwriting was nice and curly like an old fashion style.

Dear Rima

I am sorry for my too privacy, but I am a kind of person that always keeps everything to himself. I am really happy to meet a nice girl like you. I gave you this neck less with a symbol of life that I hope will bring you luck, and if you do not mind will remind you of me. I did not have written this letter on the computer, because I thought by seeng my handwriting you will meet another part of me. I am most unhappy to inform you that certain issues have make me move out of the city for several days or weeks, but in order for you not to worry about me return I have gave you my most precious thing that I have, it is my book, or author biography, well everything that I have done or thought about ever is there. But the one thing is you can not open this book, well not until you are ready, and when you do  she will open herself to you.
I do not know what else to tell you. You are really nice girl, but too shy, I would be more than happy to meet you but I think that my look will make you uncomfortable, and close your true feelings for ever. You knowledge and feelings have awaken a human in my soul. But do not be afraid it doesn't makes me sad, I was waiting centuries for you and if I have to I can wait a hundred times longer if I have to. Do not think that I am seducing you or something like this, I will be more than happy to any of your symbol of attention at least as long as one little part of you will be in my soul and heart.

Yours Truly
A
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:33:17 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 02:57:58 pm »

Um hi guys, Imma not home not and for some F. reason my internet is not working but I will post out lots of stuff sonn stay sim. Buy

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 08:17:59 pm »

I felt that her heart squeezed inside of her chest and tear have ruined down on her cheek. She have put neck less on her neck and have felt that no one before have shown this kind of attention, and then she unpacked a book. This was a paper that have put together in metallic cover that would preserve them for ever. On the top of the book was a metallic bat, in order for book to not to open her cover was held by two iron holders. On the top of the book was many little symbols that were pushed in and some of them looked like her neck less. Rima was not stupid and understood what was this about. But for now she decided not to intrude in the life of her own precious person.

After a few days he was on line again
-Hi
-Hi my soul - sayed he
-Thank you very much for the precent
-Thats nothing
-I am sorry but I am not here for long my mommy takes me and daddy to aunty.
-Dont be sorry it is healthy for you o be outcide sometimes.
-Why is so?
-You re so nice and delicat lady, just watch out and ya will find your self a guy to go for.
-And you are now talking about this thing, why is everybody is so desparate to finde me a boyfriend? I am not a baby anymore I can decide on my own.
-I dd not sayed that you were a baby, I just wont you to have a good time no matter what. because at your age i s good for you.
-What if i want to dance with you?
-Everything ha its own time sweet heart.
-But the time crowls too slow.
-Well you know that I cannot do nothing about this. But it is not a matter of time it is a matter of spending it right. If you will be sad than time will strech like an endless rubber, and is you are happy than it will fly like on wings.
-And what if you will wait?
-And if you wait time crowls like an turtle, and when it comes you cannot hold it for long enough.
-I'm sorry but it is a time for me.
-Do not be sorry without a purpous. And I do not thing there ever will be perpous, because I will never be mad at you.
-I have to run.
-Have a nice time my angel

Rima stood up and began to dress up. She was in one of her faivored black dresses that her mother brought her  for prom. This dress have showed a lines of er body perfectly. For a moment she stood in front of mirror and in few second her eyes fixed on me. And suddenly I felt her fear and she turned around. It cannot be have she seen me? But then she calm down and went out from room. I thought that must have been an effect of computer screen that she saw.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:40 pm »

Still very good, considering the translation issues.
2 thumbs up.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 05:58:56 am »

thanks

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 09:54:33 pm »

She and her parents went out from the house, an cold bugs were running on her skin. I knew that somebody was watching her. Even in the car this feeling did not left her. Some dark shadow was following us. And then I understood that this was I who made  her nervous, because only I felt a danger in this situation. Thats why I tried to focus her attention on Tolik. Right away me and her felt warm and nice, but the feeling of danger did not left me alone, I had to be alarmed because I was her guardian. And every second new and new feelings and thoughts were feeling me up. But suddenly everything changed when a car stopped and Rima with her parents went to her aunt's House.
With the huge house of theirs it was too crowd and uncomfortable. The smell of alcohol, tobacco and sweat of elderly man and cheep perfume that women covered them self's like in the blankets. Huge number of angels were by the wall like a columns staying there, instead of  guarding their humans. Most of them were covered with blood and dirt. I think I was the only one who was completely white there. Rima was seated at the table right away and was supposed to be well fed up and drunken, but she did not drink nothing except kampot (Russian type of really fresh juice that can be kept for few years). At the table it was also noisy and crowd everybody was drinking, and that people who  were drunk until the white headed (unable to drink and go crazy) and all swollen up like an ball were dancing or siting in the kitchen where her aunt were cooking and washing dishes so there would be enough for everyone.

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 05:52:19 pm »

Wow, this is really good. Keep up the good work Smiley
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 07:36:56 pm »

thank you wery much

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 08:16:43 pm »

-Rimus go and dance with Arthur - whispered her mother
-MOOOOM - she sayed, but she could not disobey

Arthur was a white haired male with a blue eyes a typical  Russian boy. His clothes always were noticeable new and in style.
-Didn't see you in a long time - sayed he sarcastically
-I rather wish it would stay that way - murmured she to her self
Rima did not like him, because he was full of himself, he thought because he has money everything belonged to him. Including Rima. Dancing a bit more and then she was called by one of the guests. By this purpose only she left Arthur in middle of a crowd. By many other relatives she was convinced  how beautifully they looked together and how fast kids sweetz were growing. In thirty minutes she was siting on balcony looking on the moon. Stars reflected in her hazel honey eyes, moon was lightening her hair turning it into the nice brown with golden treads. In this white blue gloom her skin looked like made of white stone. I felt that shadow was also looking at her and pleased with her look. The lonely sight of shadow was lurking on her hair, her pretty eyes and on the hand which was touching rose red lips.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 02:03:25 pm »

Oh there you are -sayed Arthur
-leave me alone I want to be here alone.
Do not break my heart Snow Queen, let me melt the ice with me hot kiss.
He wanted to touch her, but she run out of the room to find her father.
-Daddy I'm going home
But it is too late for you to walk home alone
Don't worry I will help her to get home safely -said Arthur
Alright...
But before he could finish Rima runes out of the house and walked really fast home. But Arthur shortly cached up with her.
Rimusic smile, shine up the sky

Leave me alone already
Oh you are bad girl, I had such a plans for us two
Go away, OK?
When they reached her house he grabbed her hand and kissed her. For him it was kiss of passion and pleasure, but for her it was a naughty thing done by prevent. She begone to realize her self from his grip, but he only held her tighter. Tears runned down from her eyes she felt bad because she could not protect herself and get away.

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 05:10:27 pm »

Oh wow, Arthur sounds like a pig! But it's a really good story!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 07:38:25 pm »

Thanks and welcome

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: