Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:53:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible love *Chapter 2*  (Read 29358 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 05:22:04 am »

thanks

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2008, 08:48:14 pm »

Yeah hi guys I'mma sorry but I cant post out anything untill saturday, sorry

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2008, 02:16:01 pm »

Hey guys I'ma back with the update

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 02:57:44 pm »

Rima sunk in to the work, certing out papers, and getting ready all papers and contracts on tonights mansion. By the documents mansion was occupying 5 kilometers, which meant that he was going out of the city's borders.

Before driving to Krihivci she went home and changed to feel more comfortable and fresh. She catch the  marshrutnoye taxi ( it is a mini bus for 18 seats and few standing place's it cost to 10 to 50 cents to drive in there and faster than bus and also you can ask them to stop almost anywhere) she sat there and began to think about different kinds of No Words that she would respond next time to Luba. She was thinking about it so hard that she almost miss her stop. No where was a solid walk way, except for a road, she was walking on a muddy path. She knew he direction but walking on forest side in middle of nowhere did not placed a hope and trust in her heart. The sun already set, and no street light was seen any close, the shadows were playing on the ground. Something was making sounds in the bushes.  felt that she was afraid but I did not try-ed to comfort her yet because there was nothing life threatening yet, so  I felt I have to save some strength for later. After a few minutes she went out on a road, or it will be more right to say a old kind of the road. But she had to walk more up the road. Her heals were sinking in tons of mud and dust, she was already sorry that she have wore heels. The leather handle of case was cutting her palm and case it self was hitting he r knee.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2008, 08:32:59 pm »

Behind the trees she was nw seeng the enormous houseof the impressive sizes. It was victorian 2 floors high house, actually 3 with attic, was build from bricks and dark stone. Also there we gargoils and other statue and fountains.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:35 pm »

She came close to the gates and pushed a bottom of the bell, and waited for a few minutes.
-I'm listening -say-ed a voice from a radio
-Hi my name is Rima Romanova Rozhkova, I am from real estate agency came on a matter of your house.
-Come in we were waiting for you.

Gates with a slide push opened and she now was walking on a ricks ( it is small rocks that we use to cover road holes for cars when it it our city does not have yet money to construct a whole road) but this barrier she passed with more difficulties because think shoe bottom was not designed for this kind of walking.

When my girl finally stepped on solid ground she released air of relief.
But when she stepped closer to the door the door swung open like an magic cave from spell abracadabra.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2008, 07:20:17 am »

"Hello" sayeda nice man, who liked like in his 40'es.
She steped incide of the huge halll way where she saw wing grandfathers clock, and also many carpets.

" My na,e is Grigoriy, i am a permennt owner of this house"
" And ofcource of really beautifull house"

"Not s beautiful as you are " he sayed and chuckled
Rima blushed right away.
He invited her to the living room, which looked freshly re done.

'Please have a sit. " he invited her to the comfortable champagne colored sofa.
"I think first things first" asked Rima
"Yes indeed" his accent was trembling in his voice with such a softness that I doubt no other women would ever have resisted this man.
"As I sayed this house is beautifully, as far eve if I only have seen a small portion of it. But it is also huge, and usually we do not have costumers on such a territories. But if we will it might be a factory."
"Mis, Rimanova  I do not care for how much house will be sold, money do not play a huge role for me I am a wealthy man, but the only thing I care is my garden that I treasure.  And if you would understand me, this means  no factory should ever exist any close here."
"Yes I do understand, and I believe our boss will do to their best to make both sides happy. And also I have a questing I know you told me the price docent matter for you, but it is my job to ask the start price and our company will ad 20% to that."
"One dollar" sayed a man with a such serious face  that Rima did not tryed to argue.
"If you do not mind may I take pictures of rooms in the house so we will put them out on-line and in our catalogs?"
"No I do not mind go ahead mean time I will make something for us, coffee?"
"No I am sorry I have heart problems"
"Well then we will enjoy juice"
"Juice  will do thank you."

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2008, 07:38:10 am »

She decidet to go upstairs first.
Where she found long halls.

"Well lets start from theend so we wil be be the stairs when I'm finish" he murmure unde her breath.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2008, 07:41:52 am »

She wint to the first door in the end ofthe hall.

Right away as she went in the room, she fet it is boys room. Not the masters but it belogned maybe to his soon. Everything about tis room was telling her this.

It also was nice and clean, she wished she would have room just like this. Everything in it spoke of comfort and  home.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:13 am »

She took picture of the room and was about to go out, but when she noticed something on the table, it made her froze on the place that same moment.

It was her pictures....

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:25 am »

Suddenly door swung open and young man with the girl laughing behind him went in. But when they saw her they froze. I could no longer keep her memories from her, this was time when she had to remember.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 12:58:07 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2008, 02:38:39 pm »

well seems not alot of people like my story well, what can I do just stop them. Bye

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2008, 08:59:33 am »

"Tolik" with a tremble in a voice wispered Rima
"Tolusya, who is she?"  asked a girl with a lolypop girl voice
'Hello, my name is Rima Romanv. I am from real estate agensy,  I came here to take pictre I am sorry to bother you I will go on now and talk to the owner." sayed Rima, she was about to go whe Tolik grabet her hend.

"You're back" he wispered
'I am sorry, but I do not know what are you talking about"  answered she and took her hand out and run out of romm like it was on fire.

"Who is she" asked a girl again
"Go away" he sayed and went out to the hall.  But it was empty. But then one of the dorrs opend and Rima came out from there with a camera in her hands, and was ready to go to another room to take pictures when she saw him.
"Here you are" he sayed
"Execuse me?"  she sayed ricing her eyes from camera.
"Rima pleace forgive me"
"I do not know what are you talkin about" sayed she but I felt that she knew exacly what was going on " Oh I thionk it s enogh ctres it s time t tolk to yur father abut documnts."
"Rimochka" he sayed grabing and huging her, and then kissed her top  of the head.
She was about to give in but when she understude in what situation she was she pushed him back.
"Whate you doing? How dare you?
She turned awayand run down the stairs to the living room.

Toliks father was siting on sofa there drinking vine. When he saw her he invited her to sit her by his side. She quetly just sat there.
"Here is your juse" he sayed
"Thank you" she sayed grabing a glass and trew it contai incide of herself
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes, it is just I feel a bit hot"

This moment Tolik came to the room, and afther his was lolipop girl.
"Rima.."
"Tolik whats wrong I dont understand who is she?"
"GO away"
"But"

"SHAT UP" screamed Toliks father....

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2008, 09:22:37 pm »

I still think that this is really good.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2008, 07:23:14 am »

He waited while everybody will be quete and asked - now would somebody be so kind and tell me what is going on in my own house without me beign informed?
"Father this is..." - began Tolik
"I am really sorry, I think I came not in the right moment. I will leave documents to you and than if you want to you can send them to us by mail, or leave them in mail box I will pick them up in a week. It was nice to meet you"
Rima took her case and  went out in a hurry from the house.

She was by the gates, when she heard somebodys foot steps behind her and she turned around to see who it was.

But only thing she saw was a dark figure of the man, and then  before she could even think of something this somebody grabed her huged and began to kiss.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: