Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:02:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything not working on insimenator.net  (Read 7652 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 09:22:22 am »

yeegreen did you try the downloads?

OSX sees the .package file but does not know which program to associate with it and knows its a program file, therefore it gets the little black box with the green lettering that says exe.  This is only an icon picture!  It doesn't mean it is a faulty download or that it is incompatible.  If it has the .package put it into your Downloads folders.

Take one of your .package files and Apple+I (get info) look for the open with....then browse to the program you use to install, select it, and then select the check box to apply to such files.  Then all .package files will have that icon and be opened automatically with it.

yeegreen

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 05:28:51 pm »

Thank you that worked!

Life is like a walking cat ~ Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino  (my mother & father)

In memory of my mother & father Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino who both died May 9 1:37 AM *CRY SOD
yeegreen

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 05:30:06 pm »

now it makes sense

Life is like a walking cat ~ Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino  (my mother & father)

In memory of my mother & father Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino who both died May 9 1:37 AM *CRY SOD
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: