Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:42:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blender 3D Body Meshing Tips and Advice for Sims 2?  (Read 1861 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 21, 2008, 11:46:46 pm »

Is there any mesher here that uses Blender to edit their Bodyshop meshes?  Here's my issue... I just converted a piece of clothing (bottoms) from teen to kids using the "scaling" method mentioned by several other meshers, and assigning the child bone assignments to the scaled down mesh.  Everything seems to animate properly with it... it just that it's a little off-centered at the waist.  I've tried applying the new scale/rotation to the object, and even moving the mesh and centering it by using a base top as my guide.  Still, when I import the mesh back into the package file and open it in Bodyshop, the pair of pants is behind where it should be instead of centered correctly.  (I'll have a shot soon of what I'm talking about)

Is there a method in Blender 3D to fix this?  Just curious about what I'm missing here.  :scratch:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 06:47:26 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: