Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:03:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rio & FG pregmorph question?  (Read 4602 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2008, 03:40:18 am »

Hi gang
Just wondering what Rio & Faerie gal meshes had a pregnancy bump attached. I know that the rio nude (from the adult site) does. I just cracked up last night when my 2 Rio gals both got preggers and 'shrank' into there maternity gear Cheesy Ive since re-located the old hack I had saved out  to prevent that, but now want to make a few items of clothing suitable for our preggers gals but need to know what meshes are avaliable/suitable for this Smiley

Thanks

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 11:02:05 am »

Hey, Ranger, well what is preg freindly for both are the maxis sundresses, the flip flop meshes just released from MC, I believe the Ju heels ones from MC, and If I can remember the maxis pjs, do you know the ones I mean. Also for Rio, I made some pjs, some jeans and tee and maternity  outifts. The don't have sexy feet but except for the pj's they don't really really need to be.

jeans: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=59904
Pjs: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=59905
Maternity: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=60196

I haven't made any for fg or vg that are preg specific, if I could find some meshes I'll do the same for them I hope this helps Ranger
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 11:31:20 am »

Ah, thats perfect Jacci hon, thank you Smiley

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 12:39:14 pm »

I'm glad I was able to help Ranger, it gives me ideas. I'm not going to promise that it'll be this weekend, because it's kinda busy and all but sometimes this week I'll make some maternity for FG. DOn't really use her much so I didn't think about her needing some. But I can do it for her and VG which I do use a lot. :grin:
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 02:57:42 pm »

Oh! Ill look forward to that Jacci Cheesy I dont use FG as much as Rio ( whom I adore) but its such a sweet little shape, as is VG.
Actually since Im thinking on it, is it me ,or do the maxis famales just look wrong since War has been spoiling us? lol

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: