Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:47:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: University help...  (Read 1456 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
angeldisaster

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2008, 01:05:42 pm »

Hi, umm...I had my sim join a greek house, and moved her to that lot because she wanted to have a Toga party, but I can't play her because the greek house isn't their, or unfinable or something...lol, So I basically lost my sim. and don't know how to get her back.
John55

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:31:49 pm »

I think if you used the summoner that InSimenator has. You should be able recall your Sim. Hope this helps you..
 When I first posted this. I was still ripping over Simpe and Windows Vista. Sorry.
 Ok. What I would do is get the family tree out and the summoner out. I think The Sims name will be move to the default list. Make your Sim a Townies then at the Lot where your Sims lives have another Sim reinstate the Sim in the family again. Then go to Simpe and check the Sims flags. If it list your Sims as a ghost then uncheck the box. Then in the memory area check to see if the game did put something like Token ( I am a ghost). I am just using the ghost as example. Then in the memories area check to see if the game put a Token. If it list I am dead or something like this. Just remove it.  I hope I was a little more clearer on this idea.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:54:47 pm by John55 » Logged
bombshell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:21:24 pm »

I made my sims house a greek house but the ask to pledge doesn't come up when I click on another sim. Is there some trick to it?
exportdry

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 05:14:27 am »

Sorry to hijack this thread but the OP and other will probaly be able to answer this as I don't know if it's a glitch or not.

I had a sim call up the greek house to become a member.
When the Greek House sims came over they were running with thier hands in the air.
Well generally running everywhere, never walking.

Is this normal?

Edit:-nevermind the glitch was the greek house sims were not wearing togas first time around.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:22:17 am by exportdry » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: