Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:28:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Irritating, Suicide-Inducing Music  (Read 10192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kazzandra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 10:50:44 pm »

Most EAXIS music is a mock of the genre they claim to be praising. Like the Oldies station??? I like Oldies. I love the Beach Boys-- that EAXIS crap is a horrible parody of that era's music. I'm sure all other fans of the various genres would agree.

Heh-- and I thought I was the only one who immediately imported all of the Sims 1 techno songs in to my Sims 2 techno station. Most of my folders have tons of really good video game music converted to .mp3 format. Nothing like Aerith's theme from Final Fantasy 7 when a sim dies of starvation... I love the dissonance Smiley

My 'Hip Hop' channel is my 'Legend of Zelda' channel, actually.

I have LONG disabled all of EAXIS ideas of music from my game. There's this one awful song that makes me nauseous because of the way the tones undulate over and over-- came with Seasons, maybe?
veggiespork

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 11:03:15 pm »

I hate all of the music especially the salsa music because that's what ALWAYS comes on when the radio is turned on.
Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1183991
I went so far as to extract the mp3's from Sims1 and place them in my music folder.  :lol:  
I did the same thing!!! It's a lot less annoying.
The only music from the Sims 1 I didn't add was that Unleashed crap one of you mentioned. That was the worst music I've ever heard in my life. It gave me hives.

:rr: he looks like a mushroom :d mushrooms....

Join the ANIMAL ARMY and support the Paw of Justice!
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 03:34:47 pm »

All the music playing in my game come from my very own MP3s. Matter of fact, everytime I buy a new album I put the MP3's into my music folders and listen. Whenever I get tired of hearing my own songs I replace them with more and more. You can even have your own music coming out of the sims radio, so why not?
When I load the game I shut the music off until I get into my nieghborhood. It's the greatest system ever.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 08:11:33 am »

I have a Custom Channel on my radios in the Sim world that plays nothing but the entire discography of Disturbed.
It's quite a sight to see them doing that loopy 'shake booty' dance to Down With The Sickness! XD
jeditechyrosemary

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 12:52:00 pm »

I had a funny glitch in my music experience.   I have tons of totally random music copied into all the folders (mostly repeating so I can hear what I like) and so a random song will play for build mode, buy mode, shopping, or whatever.    Anyway my sim got hit by a satellite and the music (instead of the grim reaper) was the wedding march!  I was cracking up so bad I let one of my other sims die because I wasn't paying attention and the song that played that time was "Don't Fear the Reaper"  which had me cracking up again.   I had to reload my lot to undo the chaos, but it was sooooo funny!:laugh:

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.  I am a Geek Goddess (98.0957% on geek forum test) 
Call me Rose.  :saber:
Naaarrf! Poit!  :notsmili:
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 09:31:25 am »

Now, now everyone. Not all the music is bad, well not to me.  I love College Rock and the Country music makes me laugh.  Well like everyone here, I imported alot of my mp3's to the game and mixed alot of my favorites from all categories into my custom station. Another good thing about FT. The only station I didn't like was the R&B, it really sucks to me. I had to put some real R&B music and my oldies are a mix of 70's rock, 80's and 90's R&B. The real stuff from my era. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Succy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 12:18:59 pm »

I love almost all of the game music.

Sometimes I swap from live mode to build or buy something quickly and one of my favorite in-game tracks comes up, I actually stop to listen to it. Smiley
Kisha

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 04:38:33 pm »

ROFL @ all the comments!, I thought I was the only one who turned off their music:lol:

mynxtres

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 09:14:23 pm »

I'm so glad I found this thread. It was just what I needed. I was pulling my hair out about the earbleeding music and was wondering how to replace it. Thanks soooo much. This place is amazing!!

"Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal With It!"
:glasses7:
teardrops37

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 04:59:40 pm »

I agree, the music gets annoying. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have so much CC and it loaded faster LOL

Stand with me and become one with the winds, do not fear them, for you are never alone::smilieiforgetwhi::
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 09:46:02 am »

I think it's time I imported all my Michael McDonald mp3's into the game.
I only have up to OFB, and I can't stand it.

I'm off topic with this question, but, why is the TV so freakin' loud when they turn it on? I have to turn my speakers off when decide to watch TV.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 10:38:10 pm by EKozski » Logged

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 12:07:10 pm »

i agree too i have actually put all of my music (2.65 GB worth) into the game as it drives me insane :rabbit:

also the TV is really loud which annoys me (and everyone around me at home) alot!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 12:10:18 pm by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

R.I.P Bunny Boo (6-9-07) You Will Live Forever As An Angel And We Will Never Forget You
[/FONT][/COLOR]
mixme

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 09:45:14 am »

i love oldies music  but i like  them danceing THE smuttle to classIcal music lol
mixme

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 09:48:51 am »

OFB Smiley   shopping camed with
gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2008, 03:21:25 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;1214087
Now, now everyone. Not all the music is bad, well not to me.  I love College Rock and the Country music makes me laugh.  Well like everyone here, I imported alot of my mp3's to the game and mixed alot of my favorites from all categories into my custom station. Another good thing about FT. The only station I didn't like was the R&B, it really sucks to me. I had to put some real R&B music and my oldies are a mix of 70's rock, 80's and 90's R&B. The real stuff from my era. Cheesy

Oh, it's good to see that I'm not the only one who has almost completely revamped the oldies section. My music ranges from the 60's to the 90's. While admittedly an "old lady", I'm not THAT old, oh Sims creators!

My New Wave and Tech categories are also heavily revamped, as is my rock station. I like tech/dance music (I combined both on my Tech station), but my tastes lean towards stuff like Fatboy Slim, the Chems, Daft Punk and even Pet Shop Boys, thanks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: