Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:58:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My female Sims are always pregnant!!!!  (Read 3361 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2008, 04:13:11 pm »

Hello,I am currently experiencing a somewhat bizarre and tiresome(glitch?)in my game,I have all EP's up to and including Pets,the only hacks I have are the InSiminator,toddler,baby no puke,faster homework,automatic homework and teen woohoo,I have no risky woohoo hacks at all!(I woulden't dare,LOL)Anyway,there are two specific female Sims in my hood who are always pregnant,I share a game with my aunt and roommate,and the Sim belongs to one of her main famillies,the other one is one of my main Sims,anyway,it seems like those two are always pregnant! We never try for a baby(obviously!)but somehow it seems like every time they even woohoo they end up pregnant! My Simmie delivered a set of twin boys this morning(I quickly aged them to children using InSim)and I used the reproductive adjustor to check my aunt's Simmie when she was a visitor,and she was also pregnant!! UGH!!! Help us find an answer! We are being overrun by Simmies!(LOL):smt120

Lover of lederhosen
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 04:31:49 pm »

I am wondering if your sims get abducted and pregnant by aliens? you know aliens can abduct them in case they look into the telescope. if you have the inteen, you can also get them on birth control. I once accidentaly made mine start a fertility treatment and she got pregnant just by woohoo.
i guess you also know that you can end the pregnancy via the inteenimater.

Check my sims out!
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 08:05:35 am »

well,the problem is that they don't even have the expensive telescope on their property,plus the babies are,well,normal,non alien Simmies,this is the strangest thing I have ever dealt with......:smt120

Lover of lederhosen
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 09:29:51 am »

Are you running insim with FT? It could be that the fertility adjuster aspect of insim is making them preggers automatically. Try going to the OBJ version ONLY of insim. I run that with FT and it works fine, just don't have the options for FT things is all, but that is supposed to be since it isn't updated yet.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 02:03:52 pm »

If you share with your aunt and your roomate, are you sure they haven't added any hacks you don't know about?

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
jujubee95
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:03:30 pm »

hey, i know this probably isnt gonna help you, but i need help with the teen pregnancy hack, idk wat it is!! i wouldnt add a reply on this. but idk how to even post!!!!!
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 03:16:51 pm »

juju, here you go
http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/index.php

Check my sims out!
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 08:53:13 am »

I took some time out this morning and manually checked every file in my nearly 5g downloads folder,I found only the hacks that I had mentioned,plus the InSiminator,I have also started playing the lots with the affected Sims,and so far they are not pregnant again!:happy8: I don't know if this means that my problem has been resolved or not

Lover of lederhosen
axron27

View Profile
Hey
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 08:15:39 pm »

My sister has that problem. lol
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 08:43:27 am »

You know, if you download Inteen, it gives you a biological clock that you can adjust different things. You can end the pregnancy, you can take fertility treatments (increase chances for getting pregnant), and you can go on birth control (you cannot get pregnant when choosing this option). It doesn't sound as though you guys like downloading many mods / hacks, but its one suggestion.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 12:07:56 pm »

Actually, this did happen in my game. I had a couple in Uni and the girl was using birth control (therefore safe woohoo) but every time they woohooed, she got pregnant. I kept terminating pregnancy (miscarriage messes with their mood forever). I remember there was no actual fix, they graduated and when she moved out of the dorm, she was pregnant. I had to marry them when they moved back into their original neighborhood...:smt120
Mari
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: