Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:39:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can't install?  (Read 1548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chopaface

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2008, 01:07:57 am »

okay, i just installed ep7 + 6 and Teen Stuff... today... then i moved the folders into the other folder where all of the other expansion packs are.. because i accidentally installed it elsewhere, but rather than uninstalling and reinstalling-- i just moved it-- then deleted the folder because it wasn't working-- (go figure), and i deleted the 2nd EA Games folder... that was empty...

i went to the Add/Remove program, i uninstall the ones that didn't existed on my computer but was still registered with windows--

then  i tried reinstalling it, and when it finishes installing, at the very end, it states that it'll check whether my product is up to date,

then BOOM, it says "update process was not complete, installation will now terminate" .. GEEZ CMON.. so many times too-- and i restarted my computer..

what's wrong with it?? should i take everything out and reinstall everything again? :| :| :| :| :|:| "LE GASP"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 01:10:48 am by chopaface » Logged
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 03:06:45 am »

are you sure the CD's are clean and w/o scratches?

Check my sims out!
chopaface

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 11:39:07 am »

okay apparently, i went to use some program to remove the registered installed files and it worked after i installed FT, then when it worked, i was relieved, so I installed Teen stuff and bon voyage.

hopefully it'll work soon...

and now im adding some updated hacks into the game... just so i can play "normally" as how I used to before.. Tongue
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 01:24:40 pm »

good:)

Check my sims out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: