Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:48:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yuko Aoki (青木裕子), Japanese model  (Read 11354 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dboyd001

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2008, 11:30:44 am »

Yuko Aoki (青木裕子), Japanese swimsuit model
 ..... I always thought Yuko Aoki was the absolute prettiest of all the Japanese swimsuit models.  :love1:  Still do so I make a sim of her to pay homage.  I was fortunate to have the ideal face on, oblique and profile pictures to work with so making her was a pretty easy task.  Because she was a swimsuit model, she is packed in a red bikini.  She has retired from the modeling scene (so I've read) and is on a musical career as the front singer for the band Icy Blue.  Can't comment about that since I've never heard her sing, but I'm sure there are files on the Internet to hear her.
 ..... I have absolutely no idea where I got the hair from other than it's “by Donny”.    It's a good hair as I've used it frequently so Donny, where ever you are, thanks muchly!  No other meshes should be necessary unless you want to give her a different bodyshape.  I believe the green dress shown in some pictures (but not included) was found on Insimenator (very nice dresses by the way).
 ..... Yes, you are absolutely right I am back to Asians (what can I say?, I love 'em, married one, have nieces and nephews who are Asian, Asian friends).  Enjoy putting Yuko in your game and let me know how you like her.  If you include pics of her in your game, even better!  :director:
 ..... Please don't upload to other sites.
Dave

* Yuko Aoki.rar (1936.24 KB - downloaded 993 times.)

* YUKO.JPG (92.22 KB, 874x697 - viewed 5531 times.)

* YUKO-PIC.JPG (48.37 KB, 756x501 - viewed 2739 times.)

* YUKO-CI.JPG (38.68 KB, 488x325 - viewed 2208 times.)
JR
Hopeless Simmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 11:44:11 am »

Excellent Dave, The japanese girls collection is growing. and this sexy girl is a great addition. I´ll post pics later on a new thread (I´ll PMyou with the link).

I'm not creating sims anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 01:02:08 pm »

A very good likeness of her, nice job. The "Donny" you mention in regards to the hair I believe is probably DonnyMeloche (I hope that's right) at MTS2...

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 01:45:11 pm »

Good likeness. She is beautiful:)

http://images.multiply.com/multiply/horizontal-headshot-badge.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width=300 height=112 wmode="transparent" FLASHVARS="user_id=missaldith&enc=U2FsdGVkX1.bVMldkI3.dAto7.3Dw8-bv855DWMi3w09bgaAWGadHL1Q1jmgACyIlEKa2IkhO8bMpYqpwsf2DQ==&env=PROD&base_uri=.com&badge_class=promote">

J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 05:08:10 pm »

Beautiful job Dave! Thank you so much for sharing her.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 07:59:27 pm »

Thanks again!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 09:30:15 pm »

Yuko is one of my fav actresses Smiley! This is a super likeness! Thanks, Dave.
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:15:29 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1184970
Beautiful job Dave! Thank you so much for sharing her.

..... Always kind comments from Odessa.

Quote from: jjjim;1185290
Yuko is one of my fav actresses Smiley! This is a super likeness! Thanks, Dave.

..... I had a try at finding her band, Icey Blue, and came up with mostly dead links.  Closest I got to hearing them was a web site selling a CD for about US$36.  Don't think I'm that curious.  Nothing on usenet so I'll guess Yuko and her band have parted ways.  Yuko's web site works though.  The pictures I had of her date from the mid-1990s.
 ..... Thanks for everyone's comments.  I do like making Asian (female at least) sims.  More will inevitably come.
Dave  Smiley
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 10:18:11 pm »

Too Pretty! Thanks!

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
amygdala

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 02:54:11 pm »

wow she's really pretty! i find it hard to make japanese sims! > <
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 02:29:45 pm »

Quote from: amygdala;1191594
wow she's really pretty! i find it hard to make japanese sims! > <

..... Thanks for your input.  I found Japanese or any other Asian Orientals to be a really big challenge.  With time comes skill and I have succeeded to a point where I enjoy making an East Asian.  I also try to find people who have a unique look all their own that sets them apart.  See my sims at InSimAdult if you're old enough (Japanese AV star Miki Sawaguchi and Okinawan model Fuko... maybe I should make "G rated" versions of them for Insiminator).
 ..... Enjoy Yuko.  Everyone enjoy Yuko!
Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: