Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:27:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 2 Freetime help!!!!!!!!  (Read 1678 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
daniball95

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:45 pm »

i really need help with my new game the sims 2 freetime i just bought it a yesterday(yes i know i am kind of slow on things:happy8:) okay here it goes... i go into the game just fine..the game loads just fine, the neighborhood loads just fine, but when i get to loading the family it takes forever! and when i say forever i mean FOREVER i could load it at 4 in the afternoon and when i go to bed it is STILL loading and then i leave it and go to bed only to wake up the next morning only to find it STILL loading! this is driving me crazy because i can't play any of my sims...someone PLEASE help me....
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 04:53:05 pm »

Do you have any CC in your game? For some reason FT doesn't like some CC.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 05:20:02 pm »

Listen to Aji! You need to remove all of your CC to a safe place on your PC and then start the game. It is definitely either a wonky mesh or an incompatible hack. You need to check for both. The only reason the game is not finishing its load is because there is something blocking it.

Now put out your hand so I can play Sister Joey and slap it with a ruler! You need to check for all hack compatibilities before enabling your CC. Check out the fillowing thread for any or all updates that you might need for your CC:

http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=67263&postcount=1

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
daniball95

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 06:38:28 pm »

well i took out all my hacks before i posted so it isn't that it might be that i don't have enough memory and i will make sure i check the cc..thanks you guys and i really hope you won't slap me with a ruler! i am not that bad!!!!!LOL
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:02:35 pm by daniball95 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: