Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 05:23:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Favorite Zelda game?
Twilight Princess - 33 (33.3%)
Wind Waker - 8 (8.1%)
Ocarina of Time - 45 (45.5%)
Majora's Mask - 6 (6.1%)
Other...plz reply with answer - 7 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda requests (Link+Zelda)  (Read 8553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sora_of_ohio

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 09:31:26 am »

I just found out about an hour ago that someone who saw my Hyrule castle was interested in my Zelda and Link Sims. Since they were not just ones I downloaded, but got CC and combined certain aspects, I had to recreate them. I present to you my two great Sims!

Notes:

Link

Includes a great bow+arrow mesh from http://www.rosesims2.net (great place for meshed accessories)

Hat and hair are one piece in the * section of hair. It is sadly mishapen and hair is pretty pixelated. Someone volunteering to remesh and/or retexture would be greatly thanked! Also, it loses the pointy ear mesh from the childhood stage.

I altered the eyes to be more RPG/Anime type from a collection of Kingdom Hearts eyes I found I believe on MTS2 i could be wrong though.

Zelda

Excellent dress not by me, I've even included it on my InSIMenator stories on Sims2.com. To see my stories inspired by this site, look me up as PlaySora127.
Nice Zelda hair mesh that was included in original download.

Used some soft blue eyes - was going to use blue/purple KH eyes, very similar to Link's, but chose a more original design.

Wearing some pretty red earrings. I have absolutely no idea where these came from, so consider them an accidental freebie!

I have also made a child link for Sims2.com Once again, look up my SimPage as PlaySora127. Enjoy all InSIMenator-ians? All Simmies!

And as always, plz remember to double-click the Sims2Pack in this .rar file in order to install the CC.

* Link+Zelda.rar (5342.37 KB - downloaded 436 times.)

* Zelda.jpg (98.41 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 2940 times.)

* ZeldaFace.jpg (96.16 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 2170 times.)

* Link.jpg (96.24 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 2272 times.)

* LinkFace.jpg (94.03 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 2148 times.)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 09:33:15 am by sora_of_ohio » Logged

:-PI like milk...:-P

Bow down to the chocolate milk!

You're so *LUCKY* I'm Not Your Kid!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 09:41:10 am »

thank you for your link and zelda if its possible for you could you create the version from thes super nindendo version link ' awakaning please thank you.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
sora_of_ohio

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:14:39 pm »

Quote from: Pierreandreply4;1185654
thank you for your link and zelda if its possible for you could you create the version from thes super nindendo version link ' awakaning please thank you.

If you mean a child link, I have one on my SimPage at Sims2.com. My username there is PlaySora127

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:25:58 pm »

Thank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
sora_of_ohio

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:41:51 am »

i'M SO HAPPY!woops left Caps on...Anyway, yesterday I just beat my first Zelda game - The Wind Waker! If your happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap),If your happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap), If your really really happy and want to make me happy then all you have to buy me is a Wii. (Clap clap!):smt106

J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 07:58:01 am »

I voted OTHER because I don't play the game... but I LOVE the look of the characters. Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

talonhunter20

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 01:38:53 pm »

I have to say, these are great looking sims. I am a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda series. I have played them all, but my all-time favorite Zelda game will probably always be Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES. Someone mentioned earlier the title for super nintendo was Link's Awakening, but that was the Zelda game released for the Gameboy and Gameboy Color. ;-)

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? -- Unknown
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: