Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:17:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Chibi Moon / Chibiusa Tsukino (Child)  (Read 37869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 03:13:30 am »

Quote from: bella_cute;1347460
Hey.. Annoree..How can I make meshes oufit for my sims?Do you use simPe?

Hello ^.^

Yes, you use SimPe to extract files and compile them into new mesh and recolour files, and you use a 3D editing program (I've used Milkshape 3D for several years - one time purchasing is cheap and lasts forever) - to make the meshes themselves.

There's a whole section here that tells you all about each part of bodyshopping and meshing --> http://modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=MTS2:Create

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
crazycatemma

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 06:05:46 am »

At last I can have sims with bright pink rabbit hair lol
Thank you!
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 03:56:59 am »

fabulous.my daughter will be thrilled.thank you

I'm lilys
AmandaPanda1988

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:26 pm »

i am blown away by your sailormoon sims. they are fantastic!
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2009, 09:19:36 pm »

Thank you so much for letting me insert my childhood into my Sims 2 game!
FerDeLance

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 04:02:03 am »

Damn!!!  How the hell do you do it?  She's such a cute little thing, I just want to pick her up and take her home with me ... and ... feed her and look after her ... she's precious!

Okay, I know it's only a video game sprite, I'm not that bloody sad!  I was just using this one in particular to demonstrate my appreciation of the care & detail you've put into creating the complete set of the Senshi girls ... but one!  Or partly one.  I'm referring to Sailor Saturn, probably the most mysterious of the team in that she appeared at different ages at different times, getting older and younger, seemingly as the mood or situation suited her ... or maybe I was just losing touch with it by then.  Anyway, I know you've already created her as a teen, but I was wondering if there would be any chance of a recolour of this size outfit for Miss Saturn?

Yeah?  Yeah?  C'mon ... for me.  Well, not just for me, but for the rest of us that love your Sailor Moon set ...

... yeah?  Little Saturn? Huh? Huh?

Okay, if you've got the time.  And thanks for sharing your superb set with us. (So can we have little Saturn now?) Smiley
renagade 676

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 08:08:56 am »

I have to say, you have done a perfect anime face!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
VioletPadfoot
Sim Addict

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 12:41:04 pm »

I'm searching all over the internet for Sailor Moon sims, and yours almost always turn out to be the best ones.  You are a very gifted creator.

"I'll quit being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!" ~my friend Stacy
VioletPadfoot
Sim Addict

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 01:30:03 pm »

I have a question about redistrubuting a recolor, that is rather long and probably not appropriate to put as a post here, but I can't find a way to send you an email, so if you could possibly send me a message/email on how to reach you so I can ask my question I'd much appreciate it.  PawPrint1986@aol.com   Thank You.  ~Amy

"I'll quit being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!" ~my friend Stacy
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: