Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:36:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So my sims won't interact with each other...  (Read 2402 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jubjubtheiguana

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 05:18:29 pm »

Yea. So I just installed seasons, cleaned out a bunch of my download folders, and all the sudden, my sims won't interact with other sims. Everything was fine before I installed seasons, but now, I queue up an interaction, and it just disappears. It does the same thing when I say "Go here," it will just disappear right before they get to the selected spot. Free will still works.

I honestly have no idea what to do, because it's very boring to play the sims without any interactinons.

Quoth the Raven
                      NEVERMORE!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 05:27:21 pm »

Oh yes I can imagine the bother to play in this condition. :roll:

Are you sure to have totally cleaned your Downloads folder ? It seem to have one (are more) incompatible file somewhere. Try to scan your downloads with the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer and remove all red files (who are hacks). Smiley
jubjubtheiguana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 05:58:33 pm »

im going to kill myself if i have to run through all those downloads by hand again.

where do i get this magical clean pack installer? sounds like heaven in a computer program.

and thanks for the advice

Quoth the Raven
                      NEVERMORE!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 08:50:36 pm »

You can get the clean installer at mts2 site but all it will do is show you which of your downloads are hacks and if you have duplicates.  It won't tell you which file is not working properly.

You can also try the hack detection tool found at the simwardrobe site, it will show you if some of your mods are conflicting with one another.

You will probably have to go on sites where you got your mods to get the Seasons version of them.  Many mods needs updates when a new ep is out.

There is no magical program out that will tell you which of your cc is not working with your new ep anymore.  There is one though at the MATY site that you can use to scan your mods so it can tell you which was possibly in need of an update.

Know that Insim and Inteen were always updated for each ep so make sure to use the Seasons version of both of those if you are using them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:53:33 pm by MissDoh » Logged
adalita

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 02:30:08 am »

quick Q... sorry to tack on but how do you use the MATY site?

3rd place in Siblings-Love Or Hate Contest with Alyssa and Aimee Sacchi!
1st place in A Family Christmas with The Pearcy Family
Adalita's SIMS Come and check out my sims and their houses!
Check out my work in Living Sims Magazine HERE
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:32:23 pm »

This is the tool to use in order to scan your mods.  If you need further info on how to use it, do some search on that site, many already answered that question over there.

Hack Diffing Tool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: