Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 02:32:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help with the sims  (Read 1353 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 05:18:30 pm »

my teen got preggie and it let her have the one then she got preggie again with twin girls and there on the computer game on the side where my other sims are you to click on and the twin are not on the lot at all i click on the crib to see if there name might show up but there name arent there. the only name what shows up is the first childs name
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:19:48 pm by CHEZPMRRICKS » Logged
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 08:04:20 am »

I'd bet they are someplace, only one can be in a crib, buy two more cribs and see if your sim will put them in the crib, just make sure free will is on and let mom find her kids.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 09:06:25 pm »

i put three crips in before she had twins and she still didnt go find the.the two i sent dad on hoilday and put restore family i got family back and ive had to grow them up just in case they dont show up and when he gets back and there not on the lot then i can send the first child to the internet to see if there and ask them to come over and use that family tree to move them back in
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 10:36:14 pm »

it worked the dad sim came back from hoilday and all the kids was waiting howt side the lot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: