Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:55:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh issue  (Read 2220 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2008, 05:39:45 pm »

Has anyone ever seen this? This mesh is from TSR and it is a converted teen mesh from Freetime. However, the mesh is compatible with any EP. So I downloaded the mesh before I got FT and it worked just fine.

Soon as I installed FT this is how the mesh looks. I reinstalled the mesh several times and in bodyshop the mesh looks normal. It also looks normal on the screenshot, but not in the CAS. I had this happen to a couple other meshs a long time ago and I can't figure out why. Anybody have any clues?

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:51:37 pm »

I think the best thing you could do is contact the designer at TSR and show him or her what has happened.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 04:41:46 pm »

Though I think the new look on the mesh is kind of cool Wink Makes me think of something Patrick Wolf would wear.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 07:04:33 pm »

Thanks guys. This is Aikea's mesh so I'll have to let him know.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:49 pm »

Do you have your Sim/Object Detail turned to "High"?  There's a good number of meshes that depend on that option in order to work properly.  :angel:

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 10:33:02 pm »

ye, you gotta inform him as he prolly made a mistake in making the mesh package.

No longer active
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 09:40:11 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1187946
Do you have your Sim/Object Detail turned to "High"?  There's a good number of meshes that depend on that option in order to work properly.  :angel:

I have never thought about resetting the sim/object detail. The thing is though that it worked fine with all the other eps up till BV. It was only when I installed Freetime that this happened. I tryed reinstalling it over again and still nothing. I contacted Aikea and he said he never saw this before and is looking into it for me. I will try the detial thing. Thanks!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 02:27:27 pm »

Aikea is usually good about responding to problems people have with her meshes. If the object detail fix doesn't work, I'm sure aikea will think of something Smiley

Did you try redownloading the mesh?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 10:41:38 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1190220
Aikea is usually good about responding to problems people have with her meshes. If the object detail fix doesn't work, I'm sure aikea will think of something Smiley

Did you try redownloading the mesh?

Yeah I redownloaded it a couple of times. Aikea has suggested taking the meshes and recolors out, then playing the game , then reinstalling them. So I'm going to play with them reinstalled right now to see if this works. I'll let you guys know.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: