Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 09:54:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)  (Read 86005 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 12:13:27 pm »

The bottoms also apparently ... don't work?  Which is weird, since I can't figure out why they wouldn't. o.O  Anyone want to test and confirm some more?

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
mamallamasr

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 05:49:38 pm »

These are fab!  Thanks so much!

Help!  I'm downloading again...:h3lp:
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 10:56:31 pm »

< worships TMO >

Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:07:38 pm by miros1 » Logged

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
pdpink

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 06:43:16 am »

Question: if I don't use any Maxis clothes, do I still need this? I've got the old Squinge hack and it's been fine. I'd love to have the bigger belly, but I only use outfits that I've downloaded. Mainly because I never use Maxis skintones! Just wondering. Thanks.
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 07:29:26 am »

Incredible work! I really appreciate having these in my game Thank you!

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 08:48:36 am »

Quote from: pdpink;1192385
Question: if I don't use any Maxis clothes, do I still need this? I've got the old Squinge hack and it's been fine. I'd love to have the bigger belly, but I only use outfits that I've downloaded. Mainly because I never use Maxis skintones! Just wondering. Thanks.

If any clothes you use still use the maxis meshes, then yes.  If you only ever use custom meshes (and never use sims2-generated npcs?), then nope.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
ainara

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2008, 11:20:15 am »

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Thank you, :worship:[/COLOR][/FONT]
pdpink

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2008, 01:53:40 pm »

Thank you for answering my question. I probably won't download this myself, but to all others, this looks like a cool deal. Keep up the good work!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 05:38:33 pm »

Dont forget that these will not work if you have my sexyfeet replacements installed!! Wink (for all the barefoot meshes that is)

You do not need Squinzes hack if you use the wardrobe changer that comes with the insimenator.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:42:36 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 06:44:19 am »

Good point.

Still can't figure out why the two bottoms don't work; everything looks right, though I'm not really able to test them myself unless someone makes two quick recolors (without even really recoloring them would be fine, I guess) and I'm iffy on doing that.

I know I had this problem back when I did the first batch of base game bottoms, but I remember it being and 'oh duh' kind of thing and I'm just not seeing it.

Fodi is my comic.
Cindy*

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 11:07:44 am »

thx Bloom!!! Smiley

I am happy to be member
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 02:21:17 am »

Oh, cool! I've downloaded much of your other replacements from MTS2, and I'm glad to see you've decided to share them here as well! Thank you!

:blob6:
judy555

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 06:11:32 am »

wow     wow     wow         Stupendous,  !!!!! thank you, thank you.
Aysen08

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 02:36:37 pm »

Quote from: themysticalone;1193710
Good point.

Still can't figure out why the two bottoms don't work; everything looks right, though I'm not really able to test them myself unless someone makes two quick recolors (without even really recoloring them would be fine, I guess) and I'm iffy on doing that.

I know I had this problem back when I did the first batch of base game bottoms, but I remember it being and 'oh duh' kind of thing and I'm just not seeing it.

TMO just wanted to let you know that I went back and retested EVERY single outfit from H&M against your meshes for both 2nd and 3rd trimester and all work except one outfit that seems to have been missed. This includes both pairs of stand alone pants (including some I have altered in body shop).

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/Aysen08/snapshot_74fd13df_14fd1b97.jpg

There was only one outfit from H&M that seems to have been missed or isn't working correctly. This went for all three colors.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/Aysen08/snapshot_74fd13df_54fd1b13.jpg

Both outfits were applied with the Tom's Clothing Tester.

Hope this helps and thank you so much for your hard work, it really is appreciated.  If I can do anything else to help you test or further progress, please let me know, it's the least I can do for all you've done for the rest of us.  Thanks!

My cat is out to conquer the world...one nap at a time.
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 06:55:49 am »

So the pants both seem to work for you?

Without knowing the name of the full body mesh that isn't working, I can't go check to see if I have it/what I did wrong.  ANy chance You could find that out for me?

Fodi is my comic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: