Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:40:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Packaging files  (Read 1719 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2008, 05:50:20 pm »

ok, i've been creating custom clothing and whatnot for a while now. i haven't gotten a new computer or anything, but people who download my stuff say that they don't show up. its not just happening on this site, cuz on another site my stuff doesn't show up in other people's games. i always include the package files, but they still don't work. i've repackaged the files over and over again, but again, failure. i've gotten the Pets patch, but people who download my stuff and have Pets still don't see my creations in their games. i was going to try the tutorial that Beosboxboy wrote to fix Pets package files, but i don't think it will work. does anyone have any ideas?

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 07:53:47 pm »

Are you getting the files from your Saved Sims folder? I am no expert as I don't recolor/make clothes but a friend had this happen because she took the files from the wrong folder, I think it was her projects folder,  instead of the Saved Sims folder. If I am incorrect about this maybe someone who is more knowledged about this will help. Good Luck!

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:26:49 pm »

OMG!!! u are a genius!! i absolutely LOVE you right now!! i AM getting the package files from the projects folder!! man, now i have to repackage all of my uploaded files :shock: ah well, at least i know what the problem is now! thanx so much! :worship:

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 10:29:44 pm »

You're welcome! Glad I could help. I will keep my eye out for your work!! By the way, my friend had so many to reupload she lost count. LOL

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 09:01:02 pm »

my friend had so many to reupload she lost count

me too!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: