Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:55:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!!  (Read 2278 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RicanStarz

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2008, 12:38:37 am »

:icon9:  hi sorry to bother but i just wanted to know if anybody knew anything about the burglers not showing up in the game. even befor me downloading any custom content on my game i never saw any burglers. does anybody know why that is or can you direct me to someone that does know why that is. it would be really appreciated. and again sorry if i bothered in any way.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 11:47:16 am »

Burglars are random, I've played sims for several sim years w/o one, then get on when they are elders. Also had them the first night on the lot and any time between, it's just random and, if you alarm the doors and cars, what does it matter except if you don't get them, your sim doesn't get the bad memory.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 01:57:05 pm »

Maybe if you buy some expensive items, they'll show, as I've seen they go for the good stuff once they're inside.
Mari

P.S. Actually, as DarkAmaranth mentions, it's weird how long the bad memory lasts with my simmies, maybe you're better off.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 02:02:53 pm by mhbuck21 » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 08:38:48 pm »

there's also some hacks that increases the chance of getting burglars. I think there might be one at Modthesims.

It took me a long time to get any burglars. they still don't appear often, but they tend to show up when I play with Dina and Nina Caliente's lot.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
RicanStarz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 10:22:16 pm »

:-Pi just wanted to know if anybody knew about the burglers not showing up in the game. i have never seen a burgler. i mean i dont want to get robbed or anything but it would be cool to at least get to see one. what can be wrong with my game.o and this has been happening since i got the game even before i started downloading custom content. can someone please help me out on this i have been asking people every where else but no answer. it will be appreciated to who ever can take the time to answer my question. thanks!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 02:00:59 am »

RicanStarz - as you can see people have answered your question, there is no need to start a new help thread.

You can locate "unlocked" outfits for the burglar on a number of sites or use cheats to create a sim wearing this outfit.

The burglar is not really a fun visitor to your lot - it is run by the game and shows up for one purpose only - to rob your sims.  I have had one show up and walk around the lot for hours waiting for my sims to go to sleep, even talking to the burglar really doesn't guaruntee the burglar won't steal something and wreck your sim's day.  Other times I have played for a solid year and not seen one.  It is a totally random occurence. In any event, as a general rule, the burglar is about as welcome a visitor as fire or roaches.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 02:08:04 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
RicanStarz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 10:21:35 pm »

thanks to everyone who had the time to answer my question, and im sorry for sending out two threads i wasn't sure if i had one on this site about this question. i thought something was wrong in my game because in sims1 i would see a burglar all the time and the when i got sims 2 i never saw one. anyways again thank you all, i truelly appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: