Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:30:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Saturn / Hotaru Tomoe (Teen)  (Read 24070 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2008, 02:16:02 pm »

Became a Featured Creation on 29 March 2008 :rabbit:

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line Smiley
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make. And making stuff for Sims 2 takes me AGES because I'm such a dunderhead and put more effort in than I probably should :3
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too! <3

Bio:
- Name of Sim:  Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn
- Starsign:  Capricorn
- Dreams:  To be a Doctor
- Likes:  Collecting lamps and dolls, reading, History, tennis, Nihon soba
- Dislikes:  Physical Education, marathons, milk, being lonely
- Favourite colours:  Purple

Info:
It has taken me a surpringly short time to make Hotaru, mainly because I lifted meshes for the fuku from Chibimoon, and her hair is the least complicated I've ever made.  But don't let the short time to make her think I haven't put much effort in!  Oh hell no!  I think I slave way too much over my custom content.  Oh well!

The accessories can be worn with the Silence Glaive or on their own.

You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly.  If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults.  If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.

Download Includes:
- Sailor Saturn Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, teen)
- The accessories + mesh (female, teen)
- The Silence Glaive + mesh (female, teen)
- Animé skintone - pale edition
- Animé eye colour - Hotaru edition
- Black eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten

Take good care of her and have fun! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* amdSSaturn270308.zip (2788.01 KB - downloaded 2236 times.)

* sailsaturn1TNAIL1.jpg (154.66 KB, 400x300 - viewed 3505 times.)

* hotaru-hairTNAIL1.jpg (155.82 KB, 600x250 - viewed 3269 times.)

* sailsaturn1TNAIL2.jpg (146.82 KB, 389x600 - viewed 3412 times.)

* sailsaturn1TNAIL3.jpg (107.67 KB, 285x600 - viewed 3514 times.)

* sailsaturn1TNAIL5.jpg (122.89 KB, 600x475 - viewed 3354 times.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:14:39 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:19:01 pm »

thank you for your sailor moon themed sim stuff. Its pretty much my obsession project with the sims- you can see my stuff here---> http://sapphiresims2.com/search.php?searchid=372272

Im letting you know in advance I definatly have plans to use your meshes :3 They are great Smiley It does remind me of the meshes from a now defunct creator on modthesims2, the collar in the back (its split level) and the bangs make me think of her. Mod is down atm so I cant get her name, but its nice to see the meshes polished to be more retexture friendly and with more accessories. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 04:20:19 pm by kittyvibe » Logged
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:33:53 pm »

Thank you girlies :3

I'll probably re-do those old ones one day!
I laugh at some of the mistakes I made on those ones.
Ah, I will see where my simstincts take me (that's like the part of me which dictates what sim I feel like making).  Might make Uranus next.  I feel like trying to make her hair.  But not right now.  I'm knackered for this week.

xxx

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kyd20

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 09:32:18 pm »

omg i been waiting on this sim a long time thanks.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 05:38:28 am »

another great addition, noddygirl!  I am going to slip this topic into the celebs section, it's always difficult to say where something like this best belongs.  If it were only the outfit, clothing, but since a particular character is included, celebs? I think >_<

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 06:15:47 am »

Thank you and thank you for moving it!  Yep I thought so too, but after I made the thread >_<    lol

xxx

HermioneG

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 01:10:20 pm »

Wow, that show was a long time ago! I was only a teen then! She's very close to the original sailor saturn, so very well done!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to the rest of the crew! :-)

By the pricking of my thumbs,
something wicked this way comes...
Must be true,
because the translation of my last name means "evil"
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:25 pm »

She's such a cutie!! Great job, noddygirl.
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 05:19:32 am »

Thanks a lot! Perfect job!
ViTeya

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 05:37:41 am »

That is great! Will you create her eternal and princess form?
veefeld
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 02:25:16 pm »

your work looks great but it doesn't work for me, i download and extract and all of that, but it doesn't appear in the game, i do get the hair, eyes, but not the accessories and neither does the character appear.

I'm having this problem with all sailer moon characters.
Any ideas how to solve this?
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 04:08:12 am »

Try deleting Accessories.cache and Groups.cache from your Sims 2 folder.  I couldn't get her to work until I did this.  If it still doesn't work, I don't know and would appreciate any help!

moondragon77

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 04:44:14 pm »

Lovely! Now I'm searching to see what else you have done! Thank you!
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 07:30:10 pm »

What a sweetie!!! Thanks a lot for sharing her.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 07:06:09 pm »

Thank you very much for this wonderful addition! Keep up the great work!

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: