Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:40:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnancy clothes  (Read 2064 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
juicyjudith

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2008, 05:36:12 am »

Can anybody help, I don't know how to get my pregnant sims to wear the downloaded pregnancy clothes.  They always end up wearing the very boring clothes that come with the game. Please make the answer as simple as possible.  Thanking everybody in anticipation.:-
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:18:31 pm »

you have to change their clothes manually using either squinges hack (not updated for BV or FT) that lets them wear all types of clothes and change their clothes with the wardrobes - or the wardrobe tester that comes with InSim (not updated for FT yet).

also remember that not all clothing has got pregnant morphs, so even though they're pregnant, not all clothing has got meshes that shows the belly.

this is the same with teen clothes too, though you need the Inteen download (which is NOT supported here, but on the inteen site - see the sticky thread in the middle at the WCIF thread). if you download the package version of these clothes, they have pregnant bellies if the teen is pregnant, but you have to change their clothes manually like mentioned above.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:22:11 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: