Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:27:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CTRL + SHIFT + C won't work (SLS castaway)  (Read 4188 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Absynthe
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:16:32 pm »

Hi  there,

I have just installed Sims Lifestories Castaway but am unable to use cheats. I have started with my own family so am not following any particular storyline (I think). I have only had a few chapters so far but where-ever I go the cheat screen does not appear no matter how long I try to punch in ctrl shift and C.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can remedy this problem?

Are there any hacked objects available which I can use instead of cheats?

Thanks!

Nicki
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 08:20:27 am »

yes there is, try using the insimenator it will work but it will cause a few glitches so use it at your own risk Smiley

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 04:48:04 pm »

You can't play the Free Mode of the game, without playing first one of the Story Mode games (you get there many story rewards, which are used after that in the Free games).

In the Story Mode game work: Inge's Carrigon multi-painting (moods, skills, aspiration), the last version of the Insimenator, and the external program SimPe. The cheat window doesn't work - it works only in the Free Mode play.
Maya319

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 11:52:14 am »

Yeah, the cheat window not working in story mode causes me a bit of a headache. I have the issue with the ATI Radeon 1200 card causing stretching of my sims' skins and hair (same as in Sims 2) so I have to use boolprop useshaders false all the time. So, to make life nice and complicated, I have to go to the neighborhood island and put in the command, then load a lot and put it in again, then put it in the neighborhood a final time (just in case) and then it fixes the problem in Story mode. At least it does work all around...phew!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: