Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:31:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huh? Just some of my CC disappeared...  (Read 1260 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
croc

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2008, 02:27:54 pm »

I've encountered an odd problem. At some point, the custom content for kitchen items disappeared on me. Since I only had a few specialty items, I didn't notice this right away, which is making it harder to figure out what's the problem.

I'm playing with all the expansion packs and no stuff packs.

I've tried taking out the hacks I could find (turns out there are some I dumbly failed to put in my hacks folder) and that didn't change anything. I took out all of my newest downloads (at least I was smart enough to have a temp folder for that) and that didn't help either.

The problem shouldn't be just Free Time since when I first upgraded (after taking it out and putting it back in, natch) the kitchen custom content appeared.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before? Any ideas on how I could fix this?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 06:49:27 pm »

Try deleting your groups.cache file and since you install a new ep, make sure your cc is still enable.
croc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 02:09:29 pm »

Deleting the groups.cache didn't help, so I tried moving my whole downloads folder, starting up the game, deleting the groups.cache, starting again and then restoring the Downloads folder.

Oddly, the custom stove I was looking for returned but the kitchen:misc category disappeared on me (admittedly only one thing is in that category). I guess I'll try removing groups of my CC at a time and seeing if I can find what's causing a problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: