Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:25:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are sub neighborhoods common for all the main ones?  (Read 1306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Succy

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2008, 11:04:15 am »

Pretty much what the title says. I am kinda confused on that one... I am creating a brand new custom neighborhood for the first time and since I haven't played a hood other than Pleasantview before that, I haven't tested it.

Is every Downtown, Shopping District and University unique to each main neighborhood they are linked to? For example, if I link the premade Downtown to my custom neighborhood, will it be the same Downtown I linked to Pleasantview or just an identical one?

I would like to have that clarified before blowing up my game somehow.
sableskye

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 11:21:31 am »

i could be wrong here, but in my experience, the additional districts are the same. the colleges are the only ones that are different, but they are still the same, depending on the one you choose, (does that make sense to you?) you have three colleges to choose from, and if you choose the same one for each neighborhood, then it will be the same one.  unless, you create your own. i hope that i have explained it right....Smiley

sableskye
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 12:27:01 pm »

The downtowns, shopping districts and Universities are just identical options
for sub-neighborhoods, they're not common (shared) between neighborhoods.

i.e. the Blue Water Village linked to Pleasentview is not shared with the Blue
Water Village that you link to your new custom `hood.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: