Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:44:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy Ideas!  (Read 11435 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Linya32

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2008, 10:55:33 am »

Ok so people always have the same boring butt legacy theme (no offense) but they are all the same theme so people post your legacy themes (no matter how crazy they may seem). Post what you think and give a different last name then legacy. :-P

You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark?:tongue8:
timidteddy1520

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:11:55 am »

I just started a Parrot legacy...
The last name is Parrot (How original, huh?) and my founder's name is Adelaide Rosella.

My other legacy was a Treat legacy.  The kids were named things like Buttered Popcorn, Blueberry Muffin.....

Yeah....and my oher one was a Plant Legacy.
That's all i got. :-P

:scratch:How do you keep an idiot in suspense.......?
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 07:37:07 pm »

I suggest a general fantasy theme.
It allows you a lot of room to do whatever you want.
LegolianM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 02:02:51 pm »

I started a Legacy recently, except it has a couple of twists to it, the main one being that I combined it with the Black Widow challenge. So my founder is a female Romance Sim who keeps killing her lovers after having children with them; it's quite a challenge seeing as I have to find different ways to kill them off without cheating. On the up side, Ziporah (the founder) has never had to work - the men bring in enough money!

It's pretty fantasy/elfish, I want to see how long the elf ears will stay in the family. I'm also naming the children backwards-alphabetically, so her two daughters are Yeira and Yaeli, and their children will have X names. Oh yeah, and her last name is Zanza. No particular reason, I just thought it sounded neat with her name. XD

Yeah, it's pretty different... I don't like playing typical normal families, so I had to spice it up somehow. The black widow thing works well. It's going to get old though, so I may switch to a different secondary challenge for the next generation.

Linya32

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:19:00 pm »

these are some really great themes

You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark?:tongue8:
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 05:52:42 pm »

Sumsychochic had a good legacy, it was the Crayola Legacy.

The founder was Crayon Crayola, and all of the children had names of colors, in alpha order! So Crayola's kids names were

Awesome
Aparagus
Apricot
Almond
Aquamarine
Antique Brass

and Antique Brass's kid's name was Beaver! (That is a color!)

I like that idea! Just more and more kids!

( On legacys, does the founder and their kids and so have to marry and breed with a townie?)

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:03 pm »

I really like that MADI I may just try it.

I do a Legacy Neighborhood.  Start with a brand spankin new hood. Delete all characters.  Make you a founder then regenerate townies and NPC.  Your Legacy family can ONLY marry townies! There is no heir so no pressure. Your legacy founder has two kids, then they each have three, then they will marry and have four, and so on til you get to 6 then start at one again. Everyone has to move out into their own home when they grow into an adult. I used the legacy founders house as a "death house" when they turn to elders I have them move in and well you know..........  :evil5:

Its weird but fun!!! Smiley

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 04:44:55 pm »

Madi! My online name is Crayola Mcbloggerson!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: